Which inverter to buy for game parlor

Hi,

as i am going to setup up gaming parlor which i have already disscussed earlier.

now i have some queries for the backup related issue:

i am installing 6 qts of 32"inch lcd tv and 3 playstation 3 and 3 xbox 360.

so i wanted to know which inverter or ups (which one is good please tell me )
should i put up to make backup for 1 hour max. as light doesnt goes much in frequent.

please guide me about the inverter and the model number

and tell me how much load does xbox360 takes as its not provided in there website.

i need a guide for load of inverter i need to install and number of batter i should go. and please mind i have some cost consistency.

thanks

well first of all i believe u will be better off with a UPS,since not all invertors switch fast inuff,xbox 360 in particular are very sensitive infact ups like HP aren't fast inuff since it causes a error in xbox 360,so i think u should look a for a either a invertor that can indeed switch fast inuff without causing errors in consoles like xbox,or to be on a safer side look for UPS from apc which accepts external battery.
as far as the exact power requirement it depends on what brand of 32inch lcds u choose and the backlight settings,in sony lcds such as V400A series will consume about 75watts at the max provided u let the light sensor do the adjustments of backlight,if u put the backlight to full then u can expect it to consume as much as 140+watts.
so in all u should be looking at a ups or invertor that can handle a load of 3kva.realisticly the 6 x 32inch lcds would consume about 600watts(840watts at maximum backlight),3x xbox 360 will consume less then 600watts,3x ps3 also should consume at the max 600watts,so the total for all the devices is about 1800watts.

Back