Which haircut saloon do you visit?

Which haircut saloon you visit generally ???

10 rupee road side one (which gives free 5 min head massage too :D), or branded ones like Habib's who offers haircut by ladies :D :D generally charges in multiples of 500.

I had never tried these branded ones ever :(

Trust that he will not make me look like an idiot just for the sake of it.
Trust that he will give me the style that I want, and not say, dude, this style is new in fashion, and try it out.

Neighborhood barber - who keep increasing their charge every now and then - it was Rs 70 last time I went. And I am open for any price next time I visit.
But yeah, since I pay that much I ask them make my hair shortest possible (without becoming gravity defying straight) - so that I can keep away from them for the longest possible duration. :D

ps: In kolkata it was relatively cheaper. The normal barber shop with AC charged Rs 30. (as of 2013)

Neighborhood barber: 40-50/- depending upon the location. Never spent anything more than that. My usual instructions are 'medium kaatna' and the objective is I shouldn't have to visit him for at least 1 month. Usually I let one more week pass and will only go when my wife or mother will shout about the messy hair.

But yeah, since I pay that much I ask them make my hair shortest possible (without becoming gravity defying straight) - so that I can keep away from them for the longest possible duration.

Even I do that. 70 bucks full vasool. Just had my haircut yesterday. Atleast a months wait now for the next one.

Back