which gaming mousepad ?? help me , i'm confused ..

guys firstly , i play only cs 1.6

i use logitech m100 , and i'm quite happy with it ..dont recommend me another mouse plz..

now i'm confused between razer goliathus control / goliathus speed / rantopad h1 / rantopad h3

which one to use ?? i dont snipe , i'm an assaulter mostly ..

pros , help !!

p.s - looking something below or around 500

I don't think the choice of mouse pad matters so much at this end. But it is a neccessity ofcourse. I have a SS Qck mousepad and it has served me well. I think the Razer goliathus does the same job at a lower price and hence recommend getting it. I am not quite sure how the speed and control surfaces are. You will have to make the call yourself.

I have used the Razer Goliathus and can vouch for it. It's a very good smooth pad to use, you can go for it. I'm currently using the SS Qck+ Limited Edition Fnatic pad and it's also great but it's more expensive though.

For a small mouse like M100, you shouldn't need a huge pad like the Qck+, unless you game on low sensi's. Haven't seen the Rantopads, but the Razer is good. Personally, I use the Qck+ SK Edition, and it's a good piece of cloth. Large, stable, smooth with the right amount of friction and can be washed very easily (yep, pads need some care too....)

i ordered the razer goliathus fragged speed edition , lets see ..will tell how it worked for me , waiting for it to arrive ..

thanks for the replies guys ..

Back