Car & Bike Which bike to buy ? R15 or CBR 250R

TD cbr before going by the popular demand.

Most who have driven both must be comparing a brand new cbr with a moderately used r15. Things take a while to get ued to and a new machine is not always as smooth.

I was uncomfortable driving R15 when I 1st rode it...but that is because im used to riding HH Hunk for around 3yrs. It takes a while to get used to. Just see if sitting positions are not stressful and choose whichever that feels better wrt your usage.

I drove R15 and Pulsar 220...I prefer pulsar-220Fi over Yamaha anytime. The feel and ride on pulsar is awesome.....I feel so comfortable riding pulsar 220.
At times I take my bike over 110km/h and trust me...the bike remains completely in my control...I can play with it even at higher-speed.

IMHO pulsar-220 anytime above R15....and no-clue to say about CBR250.

^^
dude you must be kidding :p
anyone whos rode an r15 wouldnt have said that it doesnt have high speed stability :O
I have took my zma till 136kmph and trust me, no body wants to ride it at that speed ( the kick u get from doin thos stuff is gr8 though :D)
and pulsar 220 has a very rough ride in comparison with a yamaha or a honda engine!
the r15 is made for highspeed, but yes its riding position is not the best but its good for what its meant for !

Back