Which Basic MP3 Player with Display to buy?

Check Sony 2GB Walkman® MP3 Player NWZ-B135FBLK , has FM and voice recorder , best part is charges via USB Allows you to get up to 90 minutes of playback on just a 3 min charge.

amarcom said:
Check Sony 2GB Walkman® MP3 Player NWZ-B135FBLK , has FM and voice recorder , best part is charges via USB Allows you to get up to 90 minutes of playback on just a 3 min charge.

My Grandpa can't use a PC so charging via USB is not an option. What does Sansa Clip come with? USB Charger?

If yes, I need to get a USB to regular wall socket convertor.

Also, If Sansa Clip is as good as you say - does it display info such as Album/Artist/Track Title, etc? The reason I ask is coz I checked on reviews but, the display is always showing something like Music.mp3 or something.

Sansa clip is the way to go ... no other player beats it in sound quality.

EDIT:

You can get a local made "Ipod USB charger" from any decent electronic shop (like Alfa in Mumbai) for around 100 bucks.

Sansa clip I think just comes with a USB cable, which you can then use to attach to a USB charger

Hope that helps

Cheers !

~M

Corleone said:
My Grandpa can't use a PC so charging via USB is not an option. What does Sansa Clip come with? USB Charger?

If yes, I need to get a USB to regular wall socket convertor.

Also, If Sansa Clip is as good as you say - does it display info such as Album/Artist/Track Title, etc? The reason I ask is coz I checked on reviews but, the display is always showing something like Music.mp3 or something.

why don't you go to nearest Croma, you'll have all player before you.

Just carry your favourite pair of headphones, and listen to them :p

stop bumping old threads !!! check the OP /date before posting. :p

His grandpa's birthday mustve already passed ...you guys are suggesting for the next birthday ? :rofl:

FaH33m said:
stop bumping old threads !!! check the OP /date before posting. :p

His grandpa's birthday mustve already passed ...you guys are suggesting for the next birthday ? :rofl:
Rightly said :p

I didn't even remember that I opened this thread. Someone want's to increase post counts :D

Back