Which Android Phone do you have?

Samsung Galaxy S running on Jetpack ROM (by Rahulrulez :p) JW1 2.3.6.. :D :D I might get Galaxy Nexus as compliment from ***ahem*** very soon :D :D I hope I'll get one

I have a couple of phones . But love my HTC HD2 .

Waiting for the Camera fix for ICS in HD2 and then would upgrade .

Samsung Galaxy S2, bought a month ago. My previous phone was Samsung E1410 which i have been using for two years. for first time i am having a phone that has a camera in it, forget about android, huge 4.3 inch AMOLED screen, GPS receiver, accelerometer, gyro sensors. with 1.2 Ghz dual core processor, 275 Mhz 4 core gpu, 1 GB RAM, its as powerful as my laptop. yet my laptop struggles to play 1080p videos while SGS2 is not only able to play 1080p with ease but also shoot videos. Super AMOLED screen is simply awesome. The entire galaxy lineup is superb when it comes to hardware, display and pricing too.
Its important that phones like Optimus One, Galaxy Y are released in future. I very much hope that Samsung or LG with Android break into sub-5000 price category with an decent piece of hardware, camera, display. Its important that Android breaks into prices below 5000 to have a mass impact on Indian market, something like Nokia did.

Nexus S , I9203 ......... but still no ICS update for me.

Guys do i need to have an internet connection with my service provider 'loop' to get an ICS notification.

I use internet via wifi on my nexus s.

Or i am just late on the google's list to get ICS.

Damn i bought this phone for ICS and waiting from a month to get ICS.

I keep the damn wifi activated on the nexus s , in hope's of seeing the ICS update
<

Galaxy Note and the HTC G1 (to be replaced with the G2)
<

Nexus S , I9203 ......... but still no ICS update for me.

Guys do i need to have an internet connection with my service provider 'loop' to get an ICS notification.

I use internet via wifi on my nexus s.

Or i am just late on the google's list to get ICS.

Damn i bought this phone for ICS and waiting from a month to get ICS.

I keep the damn wifi activated on the nexus s , in hope's of seeing the ICS update
<

Why not flash a custom rom?
<

Back