Where to purchase a new battery in Pune?

sandeepk

Disciple
I am looking an additional battery for my Samsung Focus. From research on internet it seems the battery for Samsung Galaxy S (i9000/Virbant/Captivate) is the exact match for it.

The exact model of current battery is EB575152VA. It should be original/OEM battery.

What may be the price for it? And if anybody has purchased one recently, from where can I get it in Pune?

Just to let others know that battery [font=arial, sans-serif]EB575152VU is available for MRP of Rs. 559 in Samsung Branded shop in Aundh. This [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]price is for a[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] genuine battery with proper sealed piece with import dates/details and hologram.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Its the battery for Galaxy S i9000. I find it hard that the same is being sold for anything from 559 to 1500-1600 as per the wish of sellers on ebay.in. BEWARE!![/font]

^^ Any particular shop in Sai chowk which you would recomment? Yet to purchase the battery as the shop in Aundh was not giving any discounts.

Aundh rates to camp are Budhwar Peth rates to Sai Chowk;

In Sai Chowk look for any Sindhi Shop (beware)..

i guess Pimpri,Aundh will cost cheaper coz of less tax in PCMC than in Pune ,but thats negligible .

I want to give updates to my search for a battery.

I purchased [font=arial, sans-serif]EB575152VU which is a battery for Samsung Galaxy S. As mentioned earlier, its retail price is Rs. 559 and I was able to get it with 10% discount at Rs. 505. I purchased it from Samsung Store in Pheonix Marker City Mall (unusual place to get a discount when every Mobile Store I visited in Kothrud/Aundh area was not ready to give any discount).[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]I found it better than original battery and it has still not completed its 4-5 full charge/discharge cycles after which I suppose it will perform even better.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Except model no. change, this one is identical to [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]EB575152VA. I didn't find any reputed online store in US which is selling it for less than $16, then how come Samsung is selling it for Rs. 559 which comes out to be around $12?[/font]

Back