Where To Go After Boards?

Hey,

So I started a thread about going to Pondicherry but seeing as there is not much to do... I have decided to start a new thread and take all suggestions from you guys...

So, with a budget of around Rupess 12,000 (preferably 10,000) and with time for around 3-4 nights so 4-5 days... In around 10th-20th April...

Where should we go? Probably going to be 2 of us and maybe a third. We want to go somewhere which is not too touristy and not too boring. Also, the state shouldn't be having problems and not anywhere around the north-east.

That's all the restrictions for now.

So guys.... bring on the suggestions!

Thanks
Crazysah

Lansdowne ftw if you're looking to get away from the hustle & bustle of city life. Otherwise if you really want to blow 12k then there's no other place like Goa!

Just travel around and get a feel of locals and see some part of India that hasn't been travelled much. Someone along those lines...

If you are from North going to the Hill stations would be a nice option. Try Lansdowne or Valley of Flowers totally worth going to these places :)

Goa ftw.. You can find out where your other classmates are going and then go in the opposite direction. There are loads of peaceful beaches in both North and South Goa. Only tourists and no indians.. you will have the time of your life. My eyes are still wide open!

We just had our office trip there somedays back and I can't still stop sighing that we don't work there. :(

tell you guys what ...get a travel book ,sit down , read and plan :D.... half the fun of a trip is planning it , atleast for me it is

The downhill parts all along the western ghats have great places to visit, whether it be in Shimoga or Palakkad. And they aren't crowded at all either.

hmmm... which boards are these? Shimoga and Munnar are good options. Head out to Gokarna if you want a better alternative to Goa. If you feel like going some place cold, go to Dalhousie and McLeodganj.

Go to shimla ...3 idiots movie ka shooting was done at shimla only at mall road ....go der climate is awsome and click some pics on mount road and show it on show off thread ftw lolzz !!!

And if u wanna go shimla then let me knw i hve some voucher's left with of a 4star hotel @ shimla i will give them if you want

Back