Where to Buy Modded Xbox 360 Jasper

Hi Members

This is Maverick, I am from Hyderabad. I am interested in buying a Modded Xbox 360 preferbly the Jasper Model so as to prevent RROD.

Any ideas or suggestions on where can i buy the modded jasper xbox 360? and what'll be it's price?
does prashaant of Intencity sell it?

Your replies would be appreciated

Thanks

Maverick_12210

maverick12210 said:
preferbly the Jasper Model so as to prevent RROD.

Not sure if this helps but please don't be under the impression that the Jasper doesn't fail. There're Jaspers which have RROD'd but to a fairly lesser extent compared to the Falcons.

Whatever you end up buying, keep the console in a well ventilated place free of dust and prevent prolonged gaming for hours continuously so as to prevent heat build-up.

maverick12210 said:
Hi Members

This is Maverick, I am from Hyderabad. I am interested in buying a Modded Xbox 360 preferbly the Jasper Model so as to prevent RROD.

Any ideas or suggestions on where can i buy the modded jasper xbox 360? and what'll be it's price?
does prashaant of Intencity sell it?

Your replies would be appreciated

Thanks

Maverick_12210
Why not buy the Jasper from Prashant and then get it modded from someone? I got mine done the same way.

You can buy one from Ambrit Electronics, at Koti or you can buy one from a good electronic store and get the mod done from Ambrit..

Ambrit Electronics,

Haridas Market,

Koti,

Hyderabad

Ph: 24730019

thanks a lot harish_21_10 for your response.

do you think its worthwile buying from ambrit? coz i read in this forum from another member whose ps3 was dead & ambrit fleeced him by saying that they even changed the processor but it didnt work!!

will they be able to give a good deal on the jasper?

^^If u feel that he is not trust worthy then u can buy it from some other place nd get it modded from Ambrit...not sure if modding takes long, so u can be there till its done and if at all u will have to go to him again to get something fixed, then go thr with enough information about ur issue...

Hi Harish

i've got some offers from a couple of dealers here at TE, but sadly they dont accept credit cards, hence i'll have to wait till i can arrange to pay by cash only then i can buy through them. any idea whether Ambrit accepts CC's ?

yup umar, since i have to arrange for hard cash, i guess i'll better wait for 1 month & see if a price drop happens on the arcade version.

Thanks for the advice.

np dude..even im damn eager to buy one and get it modded..ill prolly do it myself ,i chked out various guides its very easy and after u get ur dvd drive key u'll have nothing to wry abt coz anything that happens after that can be fixed.only the part till getting the key kinda scares me..temme if u want the guide,its very detailed n im sure it'll help

sujithbvm said:
^^ Did u fix ur PS3?
I need a Flux dispensing pen for that...wanted to order one from DealsExtreme or ebay global, but need a Credit Card for that, which I dont have...so wondering what to do now..

maverick12210 said:
Hi Harish
i've got some offers from a couple of dealers here at TE, but sadly they dont accept credit cards, hence i'll have to wait till i can arrange to pay by cash only then i can buy through them. any idea whether Ambrit accepts CC's ?
Not sure about that...just give him a call or visit that place to make things easier...he would prefer cash over CC for sure...

Back