Where to buy Iphone 4S 16 GB for lowest price?

Guys, can you help me find the best deal on an Iphone 4S 16 GB ? I've looked at a couple of online stores/ebay and the lowest I could find was 47k :(. Also is the Iphone 4S available in the grey market ?
Does it make sense to wait for the official launch on November 24 ? Anybody know of the expected official launch price?

Sorry for asking too many questions. :p

iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S does not really have that good product replacement service and also the warranty policies especially when compared to that of Nokia Lumia 800 smart phones. This really causes a lot of trouble to the people who buy them. Apple iPhone 4S and higher models are very poor in case of supporting the features and the applications of the broadband in most of the places and they are definitely not as good as Nokia N8 and above models of the Nokia. Apple iPhones are good when used with 3G services but they can only be found in urban cities. Most of the village sides and sub urban ones are still using the 2G services and iPhones are not good with that.

^ What the hell is wrong with you .Are you some Nokia guy promoting Lumia 800 and trying to pitch it against iPhone in every possible thread here ? This is the second senseless post of yours with same stupid write up . Reporting it .

BTW , Apple has one of the best replacement warranty. Nokia infact has maximum complaints of repair issues at service centres etc . I recently got my iPhone 4 (last month of warranty ) replaced with a brand new one only because the home button was giving slight problems of senstivity and missing clicks . Apple replaced it NO QUESTIONS ASKED .There were lot of marks of drops and dents on corners , they didnt bother about it . Try doing the same at a Nokia Service centre , the first thing they do is check for physical damage or water damage. Issues with button and they say its water or moisture issue which is not covered in Warranty.

agantuk said:
^ Then again, Apple charges you for 2 phones upfront, Nokia and the rest charge for only one. They have to think more than twice before giving a new replacement.

Not if you are living in a country where you get it dirt cheap with a plan.

But true otherwise.

mjumrani said:
Not if you are living in a country where you get it dirt cheap with a plan.

But true otherwise.

But the plan is designed (read: forced) to ensure that the service provider is able to make profits and also reclaim the cost of the phone. In US there are many small service providers which provide similar services for lesser price (although they use main provider's network like T mobile /ATT) but we cannot use them (unless unlocked) as the iPhone will only recognize ATT SIM.

raksrules said:
But the plan is designed (read: forced) to ensure that the service provider is able to make profits and also reclaim the cost of the phone. In US there are many small service providers which provide similar services for lesser price (although they use main provider's network like T mobile /ATT) but we cannot use them (unless unlocked) as the iPhone will only recognize ATT SIM.

Its like a loan. Pay less now even though you know you will pay a lot more later. So basically you end up buying something you might not be able to afford at the full price ATM.

So you just get those financial shocks in doses instead of a full single blow.

Back