PC Peripherals where is rk infosys located on lammy

Eazy said:
How good are these people - rk infosys ? Good selection of hardware ? easy to deal with ? good prices ?
Cramped shop, but the guy can get you anything you need. Lowest prices on lamington though. Not my regular dealer, just went once when i was getting my Mx518.

not such a good place but yea u can bargain with the guy,good rates MOST small shops give similar rates,been 2 many there,but alas these small shops drive good rates but when it comes 2 replacing something from them get ready for a good headache :p

SoulFire said:
but when it comes 2 replacing something from them get ready for a good headache :p

When it comes to replacements even the big players show their true colours.... I have run into problems with a few of the biggest names in the retail business. Because I am a bit mild and softspoken these guys tend to take me for a ride most of the time :(

A while back a 12k piece of hardware gave me trouble and when I took it for replacement the guy asked me to take it myself to Rashi which is a good 25km away from me - had an argument but to no avail - I finally just dumped that peice of dead hardware. The only person I have found decent to talk to is Nilesh of APEX. One other person I found very good to deal with is a guy named Nizam who used to work for Cassette World but left them a few years back - anyone come across Nizam in another shop ? I heard he is working in Lamington road but no one will give me his location.

when it comes to replacing a new dead hardware, i think no dealer is good, well it depends on your bargaining skill, first they put the blame on you for killing the drive, or find some excuse, if they find the customer is a novice, else they tell you go to the company office, or contact the service center.

Service center is like a pain in the ***.

Back