Where can i get "New Balance" Shoes in Mumbai?

sbhas2k

Adept
Hello all

I am looking for "New balance minimus" model shoes in Mumbai. Can someone help me in getting this in Mumbai ? I tried in mantra.com, but minimus model was not available.
Thanks all in advance.

Try Jabong or Reliance footprint shop. They have both New balance & ASICS.

Jabong.com & myntra.com already tried.. but they don't have these models other than normal running shoes..
No idea about reliance footprint .. will check. Thanks for the info.

UPDATE : Just called Reliance footprint and enquired and they don't have New Balance shoes :(

You could also check out Yebhi.

yebhi.com doesn't have new balance shoes at all.. :(

^ if you want to buy any shoes from yebhi.com, contact me, will throw you flat 35-40 percent discount on all shoes, no matter which brand it is :p

^ actually I had imported f diesel shoes for one of my frd recently, just thought at that time import one balance for you too, but you are looking to try it before buying, so ditched the idea :)

^ actually I had imported f diesel shoes for one of my frd recently, just thought at that time import one balance for you too, but you are looking to try it before buying, so ditched the idea :)

Thanks dude..

Tried Vivobarefoot shoes at reliance footprint yesterday and it seems i need to buy a 1 less number, size 7 (equals Euro 41) fits perfectly whereas i was using Nike Running for the past 3 years of size 8 (Euro 42). Thus it was important for me to try it before buying :)

Finally buying Vivobarefoot Evo II model (Size 7/Euro 41), Costlier that Minimus, but heard a lot of good reviews about it.

Thanks dude..

Tried Vivobarefoot shoes at reliance footprint yesterday and it seems i need to buy a 1 less number, size 7 (equals Euro 41) fits perfectly whereas i was using Nike Running for the past 3 years of size 8 (Euro 42). Thus it was important for me to try it before buying :)

Finally buying Vivobarefoot Evo II model (Size 7/Euro 41), Costlier that Minimus, but heard a lot of good reviews about it.

Slick purchase! :)

What's funny is that Reliance footprint only sells select ASICS Running range of shoes :(

Slick purchase! :)

What's funny is that Reliance footprint only sells select ASICS Running range of shoes :(

I guess it varies from store to store.. I visited the one at infinity mall, malad, Mumbai.. They had lot of models, Asics was there but didn't had time to check it out. Also asked about Nike free model which they don't have.

Could've bought vivibarefoot evo 2 there itself but unfortunately they had only one color.. Lol.. Ordered online now:). Good thing about reliance store is that one can call before going there as they were helpful in that front :)

Back