<<<<<WhATs uR DReAM mACHINE >>>>>>>

Viking

Adept
JUST THINK IF U GET A CHANCE TO OWN A MACHINE OF ANNNYYY VALUE,
YEAH VIKING THE GENIE IS GIVING U A WISH , but IT SuD Be ONlY a MACHINe WORTh VALUE AND ONLY 1, CUD BE ANYTHIN ,ANYthin,Even STEALth BOMBER WILL QUALIFY, :hap2: ,but its a thread Where U can LIVe UP dream , atleast on this thread, hmmmn so lets start off dudes,

Wat u want, tell me (i aint gonna provide u any but lets see wat the fellas want, more of mechanical stuff or electronic gizmo)

WAit,wait,wait...okay got an idea,,,HMMn make 1 mechanical machine and electronic machine, cud be a hybrid for both though....

so start the wish thread dudes, wats ur WISH??????(disclaimer--any expectations for any of ur machines will not be fulfilled by "VIKING THE GENIE" in real life,;) :tongue: and for any disputes :mad: i will be the final authority)

^^ lol, always wanted a yam yzf-r1 2004 (mechanical :p)

as for electronic stuff, wrote a set of books of wishes. :-<

P.S: since this is my 300th post, i hope that at this is auspicious moment, atleast some my wishes above get fulfilled :p

well for electronic i wish i had the fastest gaming laptop>>>>>>dell XPS GEN 2

and for a mech machine i wish i had a ............/??? its so difficult to decide

yes yes ....its suzuki hayabusa i love that bike my dream bike and yes the triumph rocket III as well, he he he ,,, i broke the rule but watta do,,,
so many wishes to fulfill and so less resources ,,,, hmmmn , i muse!!

argus_smith said:
P.S: since this is my 300th post, i hope that at this is auspicious moment, atleast some my wishes above get fulfilled :p

Ahem !!! contact john (yes jon abraham) and may ur wish come true on this momentous 300 th post, or u cud do a DhOOm and steal it from him :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: :hap2: :hap2:

^^ True ! R1 rocks for performance but then the 'Busa has the styling right !

As for my dream machines, lets see,

Electronics : Alienware Desktop :D

Cars: Ferrari FXX

Gadgets: Nokia N91

General: This

What say :p !

Hehe... the last one was quite impressive! :p

Amongst mechanical machines, I wanted a Yamaha YZF R1 2006. :eek:hyeah:

Amongst electronic devices and machines, Me want a Nokia N91 and a PC with AMD A64 3200+ / Asus A8N SLI Deluxe / OCZ RAMs / Some nice case / Viewsonic 17" LCD.
I know guyz the above 2 ones are too humble for something u wish to be your dream machine... But, I don't think I can even dream of something beyond my reach.. :(

John Abraham is now the brand ambassador for Yam and as part of his deal, he has got an R1 2006 edition and an MT-01. Lucky or what!!!

And my list is endless.... but if I could choose something, it would not be materialistic.... it would be MORE BRAINS than even Einstein. Or at least the ability to use more than 90% of my brain. Einstein himself used only 40%.

But money cannot buy that. And if the proverbial rich uncle(well, he would have to be very very very very rich) dies, then my wish would be like this.

A farmhouse in the Black forest if Germany. A HUUGE one with an even bigger garage. The farmhouse would be near a small airport to house my Gulfstream V (the best private jet in the world). Then would start filling that garage with my list of cars.(I would bring the bikes to India but not the cars).

All ferraris on sale(reason explained below) -- f430 modena, f430 spyder, the 575 M Maranello, the 512 Scaglietti. The Lambo Miura, the Gallardo, Murcielago(roadster), Countach, Diablo VT, Bugatti Veyron(when it is released), the Pagani Zonda, Honda NSX, the whole Porsche range right from the Boxster to the Carrerra GT. I guess, I would get the Boxster into India. BMW M5, M3 CSL, McLaren F1(if any dumb@$$ has it on sale i.e), Ford GT, and all Mercs modified by Brabus, Aston Martin DB 9, Bentley Continental GT and the Flying Spur, Mazda RX-8, Nissan Skyline GTR(tuned by Nismo), Subaru Impreza WRX, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX, Ferrari F40, and the list goes on......

I would buy Ferraris in bulk to develop a good rapport with the company. You cannot buy their flagship(as of now the Enzo) just by paying. You do not choose to buy an Enzo. The company chooses to sell you one. You need to have a good rapport with the company and they must be assured that you truly appreciate their cars and that you will not just buy their cars and sell it after sometime.

And of course, whenever I felt like it, I would drive down to Nurburgring and hire the track for me alone and drive to my hearts content.

And my Gulfstream V will make it easy for me to travel to Germany every weekend.
And of course, the usual stuff like Mercs, Audis, Maybachs, etc....And of course a kickass comp system which I will upgrade every year. With an Asetek Vapochill and OCZ or G Skill RAM.

I'd like a simple vacation home, maybe something like this -

It'll have a little stereo system, e.g.

Outside, there'll be a set of wheels -

you get the general idea...

Neuschwanstein!!! AMAZING!!! when I first read the story of how it was built by Ludwig and inspired by Richard Wagner, I used to dream abt the castle and it being mine. And imagine, Ludwig used to go night hunting near the castle!!! How awesome is that??

Tragically, he committed suicide after killing his doctor who was treating him for mental instability. Of course there are many conspiracy theories abt that saying that the courtiers wanted to get rid of Ludwig as he was putting all his money into building castles. He started work on 2 other castles but that was stopped as he died before that.... So tragic....

EDIT: uploaded this just now.... http://rapidshare.de/files/4720600/INVITATION.ppt.html Check it out.... This is definitely part of my dream....

Back