What's the best multivitamin?

just buy becosule capsules its is the best and cheap multivitamins than any other caps in the market and all other caps are over Priced and have same thing.Also when you take multivitamins take it for 2 months and then rest for 1 month , then start again don't take it for a long time as the body doesn't need them and it is just a waste.So follow the cycle and be healthy.

Stay away from amway products. My personal true experience. You never know the actual ingredients and their percentage. It's just a money making racket in the name of nutritional products.

Stay away from amway products. My personal true experience. You never know the actual ingredients and their percentage. It's just a money making racket in the name of nutritional products.
Their nickname is Scamway for a good reason.

Its better to get your vitamins and all from fruits and vegetables. I do not take multivitamin supplements, get it all from home made food.
However, if you want suggestions, then Optimen(ON), anavite (gaspari), Animal Pak, Vitamin shoppe, Armor-V (musclepharm) are good.
Also, if considering fish oil omega 3, then try those from ON and vitamin shoppe.

Back