What you gonna do dis New Years Eve ?

im gonna watch Armin Van Buuren & Tiesto concerts at home with some Pron movies if no plans work out ;) else i will b off to Grass at nakshatra mall (Dadar) and pay 1000 cover and enjoy unlimited drinks/food/hukka :)

Well..whatever plans I may have this year, it won't come anywhere close to what I had last year :p

(Being the only guy in my room with 7 hot girls, 3 of them my neighbors and 4 of their friends :eek:hyeah:.We had a F.R.I.E.N.D.S. and The O.C marathon from 1am to 6am)

Will have dinner along with my friends, and then will roam around the city in bike till jan 1st, 1 am :D

Thats the usual thing i do every year since 2004 :)

waaaaaaaaaaah.....:(........have pracs till 5:30 on 31st , and have pracs from 8:30-5:30 on 1st........maannn......cant even party on 31st, lest i dont have to wake up the next day

vinay_0007 said:
study for exam.... vtu bastards newer allowed me to celebrate new year:mad:

PhOeNiX said:
waaaaaaaaaaah.....:(........have pracs till 5:30 on 31st , and have pracs from 8:30-5:30 on 1st........maannn......cant even party on 31st, lest i dont have to wake up the next day

aaah.... I have an exam too on the 1st. So, we are all part of the same group. Vinay and me are closer though. Both are subjects of V Torture U.

F|0ccY said:
Well..whatever plans I may have this year, it won't come anywhere close to what I had last year :p

(Being the only guy in my room with 7 hot girls, 3 of them my neighbors and 4 of their friends :eek:hyeah:.We had a F.R.I.E.N.D.S. and The O.C marathon from 1am to 6am)

nukeu666 said:
spend it with floccy :p

Me me me me !! If you are doing the same this year, I'll ditch my exam and come to Mumbai :p

Anish said:
Out roaming with friends.. will end up in some club with hot chicks, the usual since 2005 :p

wow thats the same thing i do !!

Back