What watch are you wearing today???

A nice beauty in rose-gold...!

Thanks! It's actually a white face with silver trim/brown strap though. the white balance was WAAAY off when I took the photo (under yellow lights)

This is how it actually looks :)
IMG_4472.JPG

Is the watch the other way round? i.e. the date and time are on the wrong side

No my friend. If you see carefully there are two crowns for the internal rotating bezels on your right side while the winding/regular crown along with the chrono pushers are on your left side. The ETA 7750 movement within was turned upside down within the case for this watch, hence the opposite orientation.

Today I am wearing the Citizen Primo Stingray Chronograph, continuing my racing/rallye/chrono theme.
qsny3l.jpg

The ultra rare Casio MTD 1048 today.

DSC_0036.JPG

I found it lurking in a corner of a small store in Chembur and the shopkeeper was only too happy to get rid of it. It is a part of my mini grail collection of Casio super illuminator based dive watches. (MTD 1048, 1049, 1052, 1054 and MDV 102). All of them very rare and all of them sourced from small forgotten shops from around Mumbai,Delhi and Bangalore (Business trips - an ideal way to expand your watch collection at the company's expense!) apart from the MDV 102 sourced from an F71 Watchuseek friend.

@phoenix844884 - I liked your SOTC on F71

Casio AMW320 - the most complete watch according to me which is perfect for casual situations, formal situations and when the situation demands it, thrashing and rambling on the weekends.
DSC_0026.JPG

Fossil makes some very good watches. I have just one - Ansel FS4683. i bought it because i wanted a minimal formal watch with a domed crystal with blue hands and indices with a date window. This fit the bill and cost me about 35$ shipped to India(brand new).

Guys sorry for being off topic, but anyone here serviced their Omega? I want to service mine, but I am not sure whether to give it to their official service centre or not, there are so many bad reviews, that made me think twice! I am based in Calcutta area.

Thanks in advance.

If you can find a local service guy who is used to servicing luxury watches...give to them. Make sure he has all the tools. My father has been doing this for the last 35 years.
He uses Rolex, Tudor, Patex, Rado and longiness.

Truth to be told, in the beginning there were no official guys in our city... and even now only for Rado and longiness.

Back