What was your first operating system in the PC?

First OS i ever used was Dos.But thatw wasnt at my PC.When i bought my pc it came preloaded with WIndows ME.ME was a nightmare!!!
And ah yes.Dave :D .That used to be my fav timepass.

My first PC had MS-DOS. Used to play Dave, Pacman, Paratrooper, Prince of Persia & some cat game.

My second PC came on 8th May 1995 for Rs. 48000:O :O :O :O :O :O :O

386 Intel Motherboard 33 MHz
260 MB Hard Disk Drive
4 MB Ram
3.5†Inch 1.44 MB Floppy Disk Drive
5.5†Floppy Disk Drive
13†SVGA Wipro Colour Monitor
1 MB Video Memory
Microsoft Mouse
TVS Keyboard
MS-Dos 6.22 (Legal Version)
Microsoft Windows 4.1
Horizontal Cabinet

hey yeah!!! Alley cat or something right?? I also used to play a cat gme. But dont remember what the heck it was..... played more of Spear and Dave

D.O.S and Windows 3.1 .

later, I used windows 3.11 and my bro used windows 95 lol . we had those two OSes on a 486 we used ( remember , Win 3.1 is not an OS because its like a program loaded from D.O.S so it can not be technically called a OS but to me , its still a OS :p ) .

i was using win 98....when i started using computer...now win server 2003 sp1.convert win server 2003 as workstation and u ll see the difference between xp and win 2003. here ppl r using more win xp.

vtrips said:
i was using win 98....when i started using computer...now win server 2003 sp1.convert win server 2003 as workstation and u ll see the difference between xp and win 2003. here ppl r using more win xp.

I first played Prince of Persia in late 1996 on a PC with Windows 95 (There was a monochrome monitor, I remember).

When our family got its first PC, it came preloaded with Windows 2000 (which was VERY bad with games compatibility at the time). Later we changed to 98SE and eventually ME, none of which I regret (lucky me; ME ran noticeably better on that system than 98SE).

I used Windows 95 back in 96 when I was just 6 year old kid :p My dad purchased a computer for Rs. 50,000. It had some 32mb ram and that's all I know :p Used to play PoP, Dave, Aladdin, Wolf, Alan Border Cricket etc.. Those were the best days of my life :D

My dad used to draw some stuff in Autocad :p

Back