What Power Bank you use ?

I use a generic powerbank 30k mAH which I bought last year. Cables are quite flimsy but works fine up to now. I can also use any cable provided by most phone manufacturers.

Generic Power banks can save you alot of money. There are online deals with enough charging power from 20k ~ 30k mAH.

Just take care of them don't leave them plugged when fully charged.

as of now within our family we have a PNY 10400mah power bank and a xiaomi power bank 10400 mah.

the PNY powerbank lasts much longer than the xiaomi. also the PNY powerbank takes more time to charge which suggests that the battery in the PNY powerbank is of greater capacity than the corresponding xiaomi.

the PNY i am talking about.
http://www.amazon.in/PNY-BE-740-10400mAH-Power-White/dp/B00T62CQ32/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1429548703&sr=8-1&keywords=PNY powerbank
i bought it when it was available for Rs.999/-

The generic power bank I use is quite good. Unfortunately, I didn't know it was that heavy :( It weighs almost a kilogram. But I have no problems with it holding charge for a month. I can also bring it whenever I travel.
I also use it during power outages and can last my phone battery up to 6 full charges.

The generic power bank I use is quite good. Unfortunately, I didn't know it was that heavy :( It weighs almost a kilogram. But I have no problems with it holding charge for a month. I can also bring it whenever I travel.
I also use it during power outages and can last my phone battery up to 6 full charges.

can you please post few of its pics?

A larger capacity one will certainly hold more power but at the cost of weight as said earlier upto a kilo almost. But make sure you follow the general rules avoid using it too much or making/receiving calls.

can you please post few of its pics?

Sorry for the late reply. Here's a photo of my current power bank. It's more than a year old so I can't find it in flipkart. I'm sure there are better and lighter ones out there. :)

nXUWHubm.jpg

V76qdkhm.jpg

ssgrbsEm.jpg

The cables are quite flimsy so I use the ones provided by the phone manufacturers. But they still work.

Back