What is the first Software you bought?

Have you ever bought a software?

• Yes.

Votes: 45 75.0%
  • No.

Votes: 15 25.0%

• Total voters
I have never bought Windows so far. All new laptops that I have bought have OEM copies of Windows - XP, 7 and 8. MS Office - yes - 2010 version. WinZip - Yes. Gave it away also, since I prefer WinRAR and 7-Zip.

Games - IHave bought so much games, but dont play them. Only thing left to buy is C&C Ultimate Edition.

Yes, the first software I bought in my life is KIS.

After that I bought Win 8, as I thought I can afford 2k for a OS. As I could afford it, I didn't go for piracy.

Then i bought MS Office 2013 for 450/- as MS is technology partner of Cognizant, we get their software's for much lower price.

No idea about first software but Bought a few for playbook. book reader, media player, whats up etc.
On PC; apart from OS and AV; I do not recall as most of the time free options are available. I do not use cracked software though. Have bought loads and loads of games both on PC and tablet.

I actually am the guy who push friends earning good; to buy (and not pirate).[DOUBLEPOST=1409994164][/DOUBLEPOST]
MSDN Account & MS Office.

Your Org did not buy for you? Or you have your consulting.

CS: GO - bought it almost 2 years back and haven't even seen how CS:GO looks like.

SwiftKey - And I simply regret it. I serious don't understand the craziness over it. Swype is simply way better, but couldn't buy it due to high cost, therefore sadly had to pirate it.

Thread cleaned up. Please do not mention alternate sources. This is not a confession thread.

Thanks.

Well, about ~200 apps on Play Store. 20 or so on iOS.
Windows 8. Office 2013. Both albeit under offers for low prices.
Loads on Steam and GoG.

All the s/w I have used till now are paid licensed or free s/w using under GPL. some are paid by me and some are paid by the company I worked with or came pre-installed. My first s/w, if I remember correctly, is Win XP paid by me in USA. Of course there was one s/w which I used to have cracked version is Adobe photoshop. But now I am a paid member of Adobe CC.

Back