Western Digital - RMA Courier Pickup Service has gone to the dogs!

Mumbai people can drop their HDD for RMA without packing to the following address

F1 Services
13, Kala Bhavan, 3rd Floor,
3, Mathew Road
Opera House,
Mumbai – 400004
Tel: 022-43119700

they will check the HDD physically and then send it for RMA

I submitted mine on 29/1/13 at 4pm & got the new one by Fedex on 31/1/13 at 11.00am

Can i rma us bought hdd there?

Only if it is in warranty and u have to generate a RMA online & take 2 printouts of the pre mailer along with the HDD

Are they open on Saturday? Been calling them on the number, wont connect. And this (91)-(22)-43346363 is busy since morning :(

Got My 1TB WD Green RMAed recently and the RMA Process was not smooth, I had called up on the 15th Feb and they scheduled a pickup for 18th feb but noone came for pickup on that day neither till 21st, this even after calling them up repeatedly and they assuring that the matter has been escalted:| On 22nd I personally went to the drop point location(Opera House) and there the person incharge told me that its good that you came down here and didn't wait longer for them since noone is going to come to pickup and it will only result in more delays:annoyed: Thankfully the replacement was quick and I got the drive on 26th:)

Not smooth, but not bad either. Pickup was scheduled for 25th Jan, no one turned up. Send a follow up mail and the drive was collected a week later. Received my replacement drive on 25th Feb. All in all, its okay I guess since I didnt have to sweat it out for it, compared to other service centers.

Back