Web Hosting Help/Advice Needed

Bigrock rolled out hosting services last week or this week :p as well.

If you mean hosting on Indian servers, then yeah...it looks like a recent launch. But very expensive.

@OP : When you said "Indian Webhosts", did you mean Hosts with servers in India, or India based Web hosts with servers anywhere in the world ?

If you mean hosting on Indian servers, then yeah...it looks like a recent launch. But very expensive.

@OP : When you said "Indian Webhosts", did you mean Hosts with servers in India, or India based Web hosts with servers anywhere in the world ?
I wonder how many people will buy hosting with a 10 year contract from them

I wonder how many people will buy hosting with a 10 year contract from them
I wonder how many will take the 10 year "Starter" pack from them. 500MB space and 2GB transfer for such a long period of time. Seems so rational to have a plan like that.

forget starter pack, no pack is worth investing for 10 years. But then, atleast this way they can promote "Web hosting starts from Rs 69 a month".
Just a marketing gimmick, nothing else.

Starts from just
7px-Indian_Rupee_symbol.svg.png
a month. (Select the 100 year pack)

Hi not sure whether you already purchased hosting. I have been hosting my websites on znetlive.com since past two years, they have excellent service and support. You get instant reply from technical support team for any support. The cost is a bit more than other companies but it is worth it.

Znetilve is the worst hosting brand in India after manashosting. Don't believe me? try them. :p
I can vouch for bigrock support if you compare them with znet.
Znet gives me very good support, you get instant reply and they give you technical details of the problem too. Not sure why you saying its worst, its best hosting I have ever used having experience since last 4 years in the hosting field.

Znet gives me very good support, you get instant reply and they give you technical details of the problem too. Not sure why you saying its worst, its best hosting I have ever used having experience since last 4 years in the hosting field.
Which all other hosting providers have you used?

Just google "Znetlive review" and check the first few links.

Which all other hosting providers have you used?
Speedhost, Syrahost, Godaddy, Hostgator, Lunarpages, but after Znet I didn't want to change. Certainly not the worst.[DOUBLEPOST=1385465586][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just google "Znetlive review" and check the first few links.
Well I am just telling my personal experience, but still if you want check here http://www.mouthshut.com/websites/Znetlive-reviews-925077422 . I don't follow online reviews, but as you wanted thats why I posted link.

Last edited:
There may be 10 satisfied users out of 100, not denying but that company is shit. Well we are going off topic now. Let's continue with the topic, any doubts regarding hosting and platforms, i will be happy to answer

Back