Storage Solutions WD 200GB Not Being Detected - Help Needed

Hi everybody,
My Western Digital 200 Gb Hard Disk gone kaput. The last activity I did with the hdd was taking it to my friend's house and connected it in the e-SATA his system(Q6600+EP45DS3R). Later when I brought back and connected it to my system, it is not being deducted.

What I Tried So Far:

--> Connected it in different SATA port in the motherboard. Even connected it to the same port where my new 500 gb seagate is being connected and working properly).

--> Tried it with a different SATA cable (the cable which was working fine with my new 500GB seagate HDD).
--> WD200JS HDD also has another power option (MOLEX-4 PIN). SO I even tried different MOLEX-4PINs that comes from the SMPS. (In fact I was using this power option only, from the very beginning.)

--> I took the HDD to my friend's system (another friend) and checked out in his system(D820+945).

All the above methods showed no change. IT IS NOT BEING DETECTED IN THE BIOS itself.

I checked out the Warranty for it. It is still there for 2 more years.

But before giving it for RMA, I need to retrieve the files from the HDD. Is there any possiblity? Any help is much appreciated.

Back