Watch TV on your computer -TVU

rishimittal

Disciple
This new service will provide a user experience directly comparable to cable and satellite. It will feature hard-to-find special-interest TV channels, international sports, lifestyle, news, and your favorite channels from around the globe as well as user-generated content.

Unlike the typical video on your PC or IP-based TV efforts undertaken so far, TVU will offer a "TV" like experience on your PC. The video quality will be equal to or better than typical digital cable channels and you will be able to switch between multiple TV channels just like on a TV.

TVUPlayer_1.png

You can download this from

Code:
www.tvunetworks.com

yup at least 256k required, and then too only low quality channels work, others buffer a lot...

Univision offers world cup matches with spanish commentary, and sometimes on the CNN(low) stream, matches are aired in low bitrate, but with english commentary...

hi,

good software find dude....i get awesome clarity and very less buffering at night on igate when we have uncapped bandwidth..

Thanks you for all who suggest this aplication.... i was bore of downloading continously with my 512 kbps connection adn wanted some enjoyment.......

got a lot of channels which i loved and can watch seamlessly....... awesome clarity.....

6pack said:
site says atleast 300kbps connection required???

some channels buffer in between , but CNNIBN doesn't buffer as its bitrate is lesser than my connection 256kbps . thats why they recommend you to have faster connection so that you can watch the channels skip-free (lol)

Back