Watch Dogs - Discussion Thread

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
Ubisoft has announced a brand new IP - Watch Dogs at their E3 press conference. Catch the announcement and dev. walkthrough trailers below:

Un-f*ckin-believable! :scared14:

Amazing visuals and gameplay concept. Absolutely brilliant cloth physics and lighting effects. Any platform confirmation?

None so far. No further details are out unfortunately. Was completely bajaaoed after watching the trailer.

:p

amazing stuff.. I dont think Ubisoft will make a mundane move by ignoring the graphical potentials on PC. I am buying this game on launch.

Next-gen speculation debunked as Ubisoft confirms Watch Dogs is a current gen game.

Watch Dogs, Ubisoft's brand new futuristic espionage IP, is heading to Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC, the publisher has confirmed.

Speculation ran rife over which platforms Watch Dogs would be released for following the game's unveil at Ubisoft's E3 press conference earlier tonight.

Some, including us, suggested that the game could be a next-gen launch title.

However, the game is listed as being due for release on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on Ubisoft's press network.

A release date is still to be confirmed.

"Development of Watch Dogs is being led by Ubisoft Montreal," commented Ubisoft, "with a team comprised of industry veterans from blockbuster franchises like Assassin's Creed, Rainbow 6 and Far Cry.

"Watch Dogs blends cutting-edge technologies and sophisticated game design into a realistic and living open world where players must use any means at their disposal to take down a corrupt system."

Source: Video Gamer

PC YAY! :yahoo:

I'm awaiting for announcement where they say they require more time to polish the PC version :lol:

Where were you all this while? :p

This E3 has been one of the best ever! Hell, no one was interested in the Computex.
Was here only. :p
I checked all the trailers yesterday itself actually. :p

Actually, I'm not very excited with this year's E3. There's hardly been anything new, just more trailers.

Watch Dogs' announcement came out of the blue! It has been in dev. for quite some time now and it didn't leak out unlike say Dead Space 3 or some resumes/CVs of the devs.

Actually, I'm not very excited with this year's E3. There's hardly been anything new, just more trailers.

Well, if those new gameplay and announcement trailers did not excite you, I am not sure what would! :p

2013 could easily outscore 2011 in terms of the good titles released.

Yes they are exciting, but all of them were already announced and we have already seen gameplay footage for almost all of them.

Back