Washing machine suggestion.. Urgent

sbhas2k

Adept
Dear all

I am in search of washing machine for my mom. The budget is less than 30k and lower the better. I prefer fully automatic front loading machine. My mom got hooked into some heater washing machine. I ll be at my native place chennai for next 2 days. So need to buy before then

There is a whirlpool godown nearby my place, so I can get immediate delivery at lower rate. Any other brand is also most welcome.

Kindly suggest.. Thanks in advance

I bought a Bosch washing machine few months back and its good. Search for other washing machine recommendation threads in the forum, you will find the answer.

http://www.bosch-home.com/in/produc...washing-machine/WAX18260IN.html?source=browse
This is the model I bought. Bought it for 27k (with some freebies, useless ones - a pair of wrist watches and a dry iron, I think) in viveks new year sale.

I went today to check this model... quoted around 27.9k without any freebies :/ .. Just enquired and returned.. may buy in a day or two

I went today to check this model... quoted around 27.9k without any freebies :/ .. Just enquired and returned.. may buy in a day or two
Negotiate and bring it to 27k, you can forget about the freebies, they are good for nothing. I think 27k is a good price for this model.

Negotiate and bring it to 27k, you can forget about the freebies, they are good for nothing. I think 27k is a good price for this model.
Hi gmano & sbhas2k,
please share your experience with WAX18260IN I checked it in Croma, it will cost me about 28500, they told prices slightly increased because of $

Hi gmano & sbhas2k,
please share your experience with WAX18260IN I checked it in Croma, it will cost me about 28500, they told prices slightly increased because of $
WAX18260IN is good, croma stores are not the one to get a good deal.
You can also buy Siemens washing machine (Bosch and Siemens are same here now), I think the equivalent for Bosch WAX18260IN is Siemens WM08X160IN and its few 1000s cheaper than Bosch model

Back