Warhammer 40000 : Dawn of War

IceFusion said:
Well any danw of war players around here.....just wondering...looking for people to play multiplayer with...:D

Finished it some time back. They just have the expansion out. Any idea how it is? Gamespot rates it pretty good.

well....the expansion is termed as winter assault...i have it...looks good..havent played it much yet...

as for free frag...if u have it updated to 1.4 patch..pm me ..we can play multiplayer using direct connect..:)

IceFusion said:
well....the expansion is termed as winter assault...i have it...looks good..havent played it much yet...

as for free frag...if u have it updated to 1.4 patch..pm me ..we can play multiplayer using direct connect..:)

will do it

ohh i loved that game.. would love to play online. if i didnt have a darn download limit :(

anyone played the expansion? the screenies look good as usual :D.

i'm gettin an error when i try to install the ver 1.10 patch,the error said "could not patch.corrupt file please try downloadin the patch again." WTH!!!! I dloaded it frm 2 diff sites yet the same error came.......does nyone have a idea wat to do ?

dude....u have 2 install the 1.01 version b4 patching the 1.1 version...:)
and oh yeah..try running the patch by placing it in C:\

well yes i installed the ver 1.01 (obiviously) and the same error comes when i try running the patch frm the C:\, it wud nice if nyone can post the url where you''ll get the patch which works

Back