WTB Want to buy a clean used Iphone 5s

Status
Not open for further replies.
With advent of Iphone 6.. i am hoping to go Apple with a clean used iPhone 5s.
Please only clean, scratch less phone with warranty. Please post.

wow great place but neva done deals past delhi or else would have helped ya with your request im from south btw

But Y?, Shimla is a world renown City, Capital of Himachal Pradesh and used to be the Capital of India...good for a visit. Stay in touch..

yeah that's why i started with"wow great place" but personally i haven't done deal with anyone there before and im not aware of drop services or fees anything there if i send iphone and if it didnt reach you there properly it will huge loss for me thats why dont wanna take risk i will visit that place in fact my brother-in-law family visit shimla yearly in rotation wise had great memories there

Bump.......If somebody has..i need.

Hi buddy, I wish to sell my iPhone 5S 16GB purchased in July 2014. It has got Indian warranty till July 2015 and is scratch less. I have kept it in case and screen gaurds on both front / back. Please let me know if you are interested, I'll post some pics.

Regards,
Red

Hi buddy, I wish to sell my iPhone 5S 16GB purchased in July 2014. It has got Indian warranty till July 2015 and is scratch less. I have kept it in case and screen gaurds on both front / back. Please let me know if you are interested, I'll post some pics.

Regards,
Red
[DOUBLEPOST=1416020951][/DOUBLEPOST]I had been away..sorry for late reply..if still available..pl post pics and quote a price. Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1416061646][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump...No body moving to iPhone 6 ?

Last edited:
I have a IPhone 5s silver 16gb
Perfect condition, scratch less
3months old, from USA
Box, and accessories available

PM if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back