Want hair cutting machine EDIT: Bought Philips Trimmer QT 4019

Guys I just need a small favor. When we go to any saloon the barbers just cut our hair with some wired electronic device. I don't know whats that called. But I need that for shaving my chest hair specifically. I want to know where this would be available in Mumbai and for how much Rupees? Also if there are any other good options for shaving body hair then do let me know and let me know the warranty for the same and how much it would costs. Also if you are suggesting anything else, then do let me know if that device is dropped once can it be repaired or are their parts available here in Mumbai for reparation do let me know.

hair clippers..!! search online stores like shopclues, tradus, etc. for pricing.. had one sometimes back, bought from tradus, for sidelocks.. the brand was nova & got that for around 170 Rs.

Philips Bodygroom, search online, mostly on amazon etc. Can be used in shower as well, sort of waterproof, not all versions but many are.

Don't go for chinese one's ..they don't last long and stand nowhere to the standards set by companies like philips.

I had got a chinese one for me but the battery died in 2~3 months ,then I got myself philips trimmers for 1.8k and since then it has been a smooth ride.

Philips is a renown brand in hair trimmers and shavers, go for it. I have no experience with the other brands, using the same Philips model since 5 years.

I have a Wahl home basic pro from Flipkart. I use it occasionally for my son's hair. Pretty solid built and their customer care was also pretty responsive when I inquired about additional guide combs.

http://www.flipkart.com/wahl-09155-024-home-pro-basic-clipper-trimmer/p/itmd7ygzauhqyzxj?pid=SHVD7YGZZKKUHHAC&ref=73363b15-47d3-4cc1-9719-1e15b8dbacac&srno=m_1_1&otracker=from-search&query=wahl home

Bought that one. After it gets delivered, will post if it's good.

That one looks good.
Also I know that the barber removes hair from around the neck area, using a blade. How would we do the same using this?

You don't use a blade here, you just trim it, just like you would do your bread. But since it is the neck area, you trim it to the shortest possible, it is almost invisible to the naked eye.

Back