Wanna sue vodafone...how??

nRiTeCh

Skilled
Finally I have made up my mind of suing vodafone and getting compensation in lacs or whatever.
It has been intolerable mental harassment going on since July 2014.

They keep charging me for calling to my home zone numbers in spite me on being a promo pack which shouldnt charge me. More to add I'm charged for roaming call which itself is illogical.

So suggest how to approach and what ways can I sue vodafone once for all.

In my opinion you should proceed to consumer forum as this type of complaint falls under consumer protection act. For cases involving compensation upto 20 lac, you need to file a complaint at District Consumer Forum.

Procedure is very simple. You just need to make a draft on a plain paper and pay a small fee of about Rs. 100. Attach the proofs as annexures and submit it.
The staff at consumer forum is very helpful.

But the recommended thing would be to send a notice to the company's head office through an RLAD and give them a time of 10-15 days. Mention in this letter what compensation you sought right now if they settle the case without you having to go to the consumer forum.

Im also attaching a specimen for your reference.
http://chdconsumercourt.gov.in/modelspecimens.pdf

I was wondering, and this is more of a general question, is there any deadline or time limit for which you have to register a complaint or sue others? I also plan to take it up when i go back to Delhi. Tikona and CocaCola. Screw them.

I was wondering, and this is more of a general question, is there any deadline or time limit for which you have to register a complaint or sue others? I also plan to take it up when i go back to Delhi. Tikona and CocaCola. Screw them.
You can file a consumer complaint upto two years after the date on which cause of action arises.

Back