Audio Vsonic GR06 is it worth it?

Bump!!

Need help to buy any good iem within 100$ or one which is better than gr06 within the price range!!

Ps: my dad leaves for Hong Kong tonight, I'd like something that we can get there. Apparently, vsonic was hard for my dad's friend in china!! (weird) :(

I listen a lot to trance, progressive house music, etc. But I listen to everything just not only the above to genre's. Very less hip-hop n rap...I do like bass but I want something which has good clarity of the music. Need something that has good lows, mids and highs lol (sounds unrealistic) but which is best within 100$

If I'm unable to buy it from Hong Kong too. I will eventually go and buy a bundle containing vsonic gr-07 bass edition or mk2 and vsonic gr06 (from Lmue) which is the last way out at the moment, as custom duties are high and I'm not sure if lmue might agree to value something worth 255sgd as about 20$ lol

If I can have the above two bought from my dad I don't think I'd want anything else, but I doubt him finding these is gonna be easy too. So I'm looking for the best alternatives within 100$.

Please help.

Thanks.

How can you go for gr07 if your budget is 100$??!!Its almost twice the price.And you wont find that gr06+gr07 bundle in hongkong.Its one of LMUE's own deal i believe.In 100$ you could get RE400.There is a dealer in hongkong.Search on hifimans website.
LMUE wont mind declaring it at any value you say.They just care about their sale.But be careful about the customs.Any suspicion and they may hold your package.

Umm, Since my dad is going, I'd not want him to know how costly one earphone can be and me being crazy enough to buy one :p so, if I buy online by myself, I'd go for the bundle(yes i'm aware its one of their deals@ LMUE) , but if I'm asking him to buy any one of them. But if they're not good enough I won't be satisfied. thats how it is.. ok next question is probably dumb but its better I ask than get screwed later. If I buy off ebay from the link you send I still need to pay customs? :spitoutdummy::confused::p:D

Search for a thread on it. There was one. You'll find your answers there.

Btw ordered a couple of gr-06's from lmue yesterday. One for me, another for a friend. Bass is slightly lower on gr-06 than s4 is what I've read on that thread..

Name of thread: Re: Will Vsonic GR06 be an upgrade over Klipsch S4

Back