Vim Dishwash lemon pouch 120ml for Re 1 COD

I ordered it yesterday. Can i order again today ?
No. As said its 1 item/user account.[DOUBLEPOST=1413282437][/DOUBLEPOST]
Out of stock :(
never mind pal, check tomorrow from 10am onwards...

Missed the ‘Re.1’ offer today? Offer will be available again tomorrow at 10 am.

vmm.JPG
[DOUBLEPOST=1413282471][/DOUBLEPOST]
delivery dec 10 but I am cool... cant believe I placed a COD order for Re1 :D ha ha ha
lol same here... :hilarious:

iF i EVER ORDER IT, i'LL DIE F EMBARRASSMENT GOING TO COLLECT IT.

Why do you have to go and collect it ? They will deliver to your home.
Also what is so embarrassing in it ? Just because it is not some electronic item or some cloth or something and a household product, it is embarrassing ?

iF i EVER ORDER IT, i'LL DIE F EMBARRASSMENT GOING TO COLLECT IT.
Seriously man???
The way you buy a Rs 1 lac product the same way you buy a Re 1 product. Whats shameful in that? Just coz its not related to any gadget? Lol!!
Its their offer and is for us. A deal is a deal no matter if somebody is offering me some cellphone screws for @ Re. 1/-

Why do you have to go and collect it ? They will deliver to your home.
Also what is so embarrassing in it ? Just because it is not some electronic item or some cloth or something and a household product, it is embarrassing ?

Go outside to collect.

Seriously man???
The way you buy a Rs 1 lac product the same way you buy a Re 1 product. Whats shameful in that? Just coz its not related to any gadget? Lol!!
Its their offer and is for us. A deal is a deal no matter if somebody is offering me some cellphone screws for @ Re. 1/-

Imagine the guy coming to deliver the product in December. Peak winter. On a motorcycle. Why? To deliver your product and you pay him Rs.1.

IMHO such offers should be clubbed with morning newspapers rather than ordering online. Remember at times we used to get shampoo pouches etc. So why not these??

ya offer him tea...
I have seen amazon delivery guys returning change of even 1re. Not like FK guys... they didnt even ask about change took the round off amount (extra rs7) and took off.... shameless guys...

Whats so awkward about taking the item delivery... Its something we use everyday in our house... I am always happy to get such steal deals on such items rather than on gadgets as price of gadgets will keep on falling or changing but such items only tend to get dearer and dearer every month... you need to do the groceries to feel that :D
Liked the deal....

Back