Viewsonic 24 Inch LCD with HDMI - VX2433WM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dinesh_Malhotra said:
yap ! its a very good deal . gr8 price for the gr8 lcd. also viewsonic LCDs are very nicely precaliberated unlike DELL.

but wat u need to give importance on while buying a viewsonic lcd, whether in ur zone they provide good after sales service or not ?

because in mumbai/navi mumbai their service so freaking bad...
i am still waitin for my one lcd to get replaced (4 months gone).

even prime`s gulbir couldn`t help

pls note ViewSonic has no service issues . NO CALLS PENDING AT MUMBAI .
Mr.GULBIR -PRIME ABG -MUMBAI HAS NEVER RAISED ANY WARRANTY ISSUE WITH VIEWSONIC INDIA.
ANYWAY IF U STILL HAVE ANY PENDING ISSUE PLS GIVE RMA NUMBER. on umang@rooponline.com or neeraj.verma@in.viewsonic.com

pls do not spreard bad words.

RTPL said:
pls note ViewSonic has no service issues . NO CALLS PENDING AT MUMBAI .
Mr.GULBIR -PRIME ABG -MUMBAI HAS NEVER RAISED ANY WARRANTY ISSUE WITH VIEWSONIC INDIA.
ANYWAY IF U STILL HAVE ANY PENDING ISSUE PLS GIVE RMA NUMBER. on umang@rooponline.com or neeraj.verma@in.viewsonic.com

pls do not spreard bad words.

I'm sorry I have to disagree. I've had a horrendous experience with their service here in Hyderabad. Their service team is not honest in reporting what the exact problem is and how long it might take to fix. More than one month and counting, my monitor has not been fixed *completely*. I was given a stand-by, after much chiding it was started working but there was still a fault to they took it again. Haven't heard from them yet. I approached CORE as well.

The first time around I took this up Neeraj and with his pressure it was partially repaired and there was still a fault. After they took it away the second time I just haven't heard a word from anyone. Does that mean it WONTget serviced until you give-up everything else in life and devote your time following it up? (Luckily I've asked to be given a standby...)

Typo:
kindofblue said:
I was given a stand-by, after much chiding it was started working but there was still a fault to they took it again.
I was given a stand-by after much chiding. When it started working finally, there was still a fault so they took it away again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back