Valentine Proposal Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
First try to understand, don't show your current financial status to her.

Keep that as simple as possible, and try to be a regular fellow, and not a rich one.

I feel that, instead of just getting the gal, you should get true love from her. Money and financial might not make a strong bond of love.

Bit OT, but what did you do in 4 years man ??

I would love to own 2 showrooms and many cars/bikes down the 4 years, please share ur secret
<

On the topic: I dont have any clue since I never proposed a girl yet
<

are you sure you'd keep a girl who 'loves' you just because you are rich !!!

If so, get her anything costly.
<

btw, Sony Ericsson Xperia is a nice idea
<
<

yes it would be interesting to know ur financial success's secret
<

first find out if she has any bf already .. then try to win her love without showing how rich u have become .

also if she has a bf already and ditches him for u , seeing ur status then its useless .

because if she loves u when u have lots of money then she might betray u if someone richer than u comes in her life .. if a girl loves you just for money then better stay single than getting love of such girl .. and sure money can get u girls
<
so why need gf who doesnt love truly ..

i had few girls who ditched their previous bf coz of me then i realized its better to stay away from them coz this can happen with me in future
<

If she rejected your proposal earlier cause you were poor then i think she is highly money oriented and would gurantee leave you for a person who is more wealthy than you.

If you want to see if she really likes you then please take her out on a simple date/dinner nothing fancy at all and ask her for another date and see how that goes. If she still likes you for your modest personality then show her how rich you are. If she still reject you then get a bottle of JD <Sorry for promoting DRINKS IF found inappropriate MODS please delete this> and enoy the night alone and get over her... because i assure you, you will find some one better than her.

But am damn sure you will not listen cause you seem smitten by her So tread very caustiously on this path as you are bound to get hurt sooner or later. I hope am wrong and she really like you and things work out for you.

Summing up few comments we can assume,

Case I: She has BF

1> She ditches her BF looking at your money = Bad

2> She break up with her BF without your involvement/shadow and then you approach her n she agrees = Good

Case II: She is Single

Then go out with her, get to know her better and then jump the ship ... There is no use of jumping over a sinking ship
<

If you know the person better then there wont be any need for you to ask for Proposal Ideas, it'll come from within
<

Assess if you're in her league. DO NOT OVER REACH. It never ends well man. In the end ou'l lose, time, money, and your heart.

---

If you know her, have a number, just start casual conversation, get to know her. She'l ask you what you do, tell it without boasting.

If you dont know her number, well, you'l need to stalk her, and bump into her and get her number, and if she says no, then get the **** out of her life.
<

Dont go the im not man enough to get your number so i just asked someone else. Unless you're an extremely good liar.

---

Once you get her number, as her for a casual coffee in the evening in DAY LIGHT, so that she doesnt feel threatened and you encounter minimum resistance. IF she's in a job, she'l probably suggest dinner herself.

If you have that kind of money, i'm sure there are lots of good chics out there waiting to get hitched
<

You guys are forgetting that the OP has made a bunch of money. Clearly, the smart approach here is to spend the 20k bribing the girl's parents.

I do got a crush on a gal Since i was in 11th. At that time she neglected my proposal as i was damm poor that time , used to ride luna
<

Now after 4 yr of hard work i had earned alot, owner of 2 showrooms and many bikes/cars
<

My heart still pop out of my mouth whenever i see that girl

Should i propose her in this coming valentine day , what should i gift her (budget strictly 20k
<
)

How did you draw that conclusion ?
<
And if that is right, then move on.. she isn't the girl you want to have in your life, its just infatuation
<

God! how bored am I. Here goes.
If she's the money lover type, there is not much you can do. There will be no love involved even if you date her. Stop giving her gifts then see what happens...

3 dates.

On 1st date, find out her status(through probing questions) and ask her out again, flirt as much as you can.

On 2nd date, find out even more, especially if she is carrying some baggage or not.

On the 3rd if there is nothing negative at this point and she is giving the right signals, ask her out.

During all this time you need to talk (a lot) and not just be in touch. If the woman ends up talking to you for hours a day then things look good.

You should initiate the call every time, she needs time to realize that she misses you, but do not end up giving too much time. A day or two at best.

You better be clever, charming, cautious and funny. And if you do not know how to flirt with a girl, find a female friend and practice.

Even more important is to find a commonality which has strong emotions/feeling involved and about which you can discuss and stick to it.

One time a commonality I found was our hatred of her brother. Worked wonders
<

Be yourself is all crap in the beginning. You cannot let a girl know everything in the beginning. She needs to keep finding something new about you as time passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back