[US DEAL] Samsung 14 Mpx, 10x zoom camera - 70$+Tax+local shipping+SNS shipping+duty

Re: [US DEAL] Samsung 14 Mpx, 10x zoom camera - 70$+Tax+local shipping+SNS shipping+d

It seems to be a good deal.. If you have received a quote from SNS, can you plz post here.. If the landing cost is under 5k, I'll go for it.. It's got some good reviews at steve's site. (~~I'm not a camera people by the way.. :D)

Recently I came through some deals on Fuji S2950 @ 7200 @ebay.in from zoomin (of-course after coupons) with 5k of freebies, I was tempted to go for it, but the deal ended before I could act.. now it's priced atleast 1k extra. It's a 18x zoom camera and got some really good reviews..

Re: [US DEAL] Samsung 14 Mpx, 10x zoom camera - 70$+Tax+local shipping+SNS shipping+d

i am thinking of buying a P & S camera in a couple of months. this offer is tempting but i have never ordered anything from a US site or used something or someone as SNS

please help me and has anyone tried this site before ?

No use. Tigerdirect does not allow India credit cards to be used. If you try with Google checkout, the order goes through and it sits in limbo and card will not be charged.

raksrules said:
Not sure if the deal is HOT enough. But if camera people here can answer this, it will be much appreciated.

1. Buy from here -> Samsung PL210 EC-PL210ZBPUUS Compact Digital Camera - 14.2 MegaPixels, 10x Zoom, 3.0 LCD, Blue at TigerDirect.com

2. Apply coupon code -> YNL43996

3. Ship to US address of SNS and get it in India

Back