FS: Mobile US Cellular Samsung Galaxy S4 (CDMA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

* If imported CDMA handset, does it have MEID registered?: SIM-based so not needed, NA

* Is support for activation of handset with network provided?: NA

* If imported CDMA handset, which network operator(s) can you (seller) support activation?: Reliance CDMA

* Is EVDO activation supported?: Yes

* If EVDO activation not supported, then will CDMA 1x work?: Yes

• Reason for Sale: Belongs to my wife, buying her a new one.
  • Product condition: Used for 2-3 months. 8.5/10 condition. Just some scratches which are very fine and not noticeable. (see pictures)
  • Purchase Date: exact or rough estimation
  • Remaining Warranty period: No, its an imported Handset.
  • Warranty available in: Name of country
  • Invoice Available: No

• Shipping from: Nagpur
  • Shipping to: All over India
  • Preferred courier: DTDC / Bluedart / Speedpost
  • Payment options: NEFT/Cash
DSC04270 (Custom).JPG DSC04271 (Custom).JPG DSC04272 (Custom).JPG DSC04274 (Custom).JPG

Last edited:
I think you should clearly mention on which operators it works. Better still, a screenshot with the signal bars might be appreciated.

Pm me your final price and please put a sim and show us signal bars

And for data , do i need to manually enter the settings??
Mine is reliance cdma

No for CDMA you neednt manually enter anything. If its on NV mode, the seller has to program the settings. and if it is on SIM mode,you can just enter sim and activate HSD and it will work

@ankurcshah you have always been off help when it comes to cdma!
I still remember the htc incredible in which you tried to help me out but i failed
I had decided i will never buy cdma phones from forum because rimweb people are not at all cooperative!!

Now since this is a Sim phone want to try again but again should be made clear by the seller
Now[DOUBLEPOST=1394884399][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw what is NV MODE
WHAT IS HSD???

@ankurcshah you have always been off help when it comes to cdma!
I still remember the htc incredible in which you tried to help me out but i failed
I had decided i will never buy cdma phones from forum because rimweb people are not at all cooperative!!

Now since this is a Sim phone want to try again but again should be made clear by the seller
Now[DOUBLEPOST=1394884399][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw what is NV MODE
WHAT IS HSD???

Get a Sprint HTC One MAX.:D:p

I am yet to see a US cellular Galaxy S4 that works from sim with data. That's why I asked the OP whether he has used it with a sim card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back