[URGENT] YES brand MP3 Player - Is it a good deal?

Neo-N

Skilled
I am getting the YES YMP-1 2GB MP3 player for Rs.693/- Shipped.

The mp3 player carries a 1 year warranty.

I am getting this from letsbuy.com after using the snapdeal 250/- off coupon.

Is it a good deal?

Please recommend soon as the coupon expires in 24 hours or so... :ashamed:

Product link: Yes 2 GB MP3 player YMP-1 – Latest model | Great discounts

I intend to give this to my grandmother who will use it to listen to her devotional songs. Max space required is about 50MB and she isn't an Audiophile!! :p

Thanx in Advance.

Punker said:
Never heard of his company before but if its for your grandmother then i think its a very good deal....
Yes it is for my grandmother. I need a very basic player as I m tired of cleaning the head of her ancient Sony cassette player Walkman that she currently uses. :mad:

I was just worried that this YES player would break down with just a few days use as even I never heard the brand before... :S

Why not get her an old iPod shuffle ? Would be easier for her to use. These local players have really tiny fiddly buttons which can be cumbersome to use.

Why Letsbuy.com does not show up on me.

I mean I can not access this site.

Anyway your Grandmother will be old can she operate pen drive type player with small buttons and small font/screen?

rohit3192 said:
Why Letsbuy.com does not show up on me.

I mean I can not access this site.

Anyway your Grandmother will be old can she operate pen drive type player with small buttons and small font/screen?
It happens sometimes with letsbuy... Even I couldn't open it yesterday... :S

As for my grandmother, She doesn't need the screen.

And she won't need the buttons as well once the player is started, that is. But the voice over of the Shuffle is a bit of an overkill for her...

Her volume would be set to low, she won't need to change it. There are about 35 songs, no new additions to be made.

I'll do the charging occasionally and whenever she needs to hear the music, she can ask anyone in the family to play it for her.

Better than cleaning the cassette player head every now and then...
:p

Back