[URGENT] USB A to B and / or C (6 feet) good quality suggestion required

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
Short story, I broke my micro USB cable for my Shure MV7 Mic. so looking for an alternative.
its USB A to b. but in future I will be using an XLR connection so this will be useless at that time but as their are option which I saw on amazon with converter.
Then I can use it to power either my wireless charger or work with my usb c devices like headphone or wd external drive.

Example
1) iVoltaa 4 in 1 PD 60W Type C/USB A to Type C/Micro USB Cable Fast Data transfer Multi use Nylon Braided Cable for Android and Type C devices - 1 M / 3.3 Ft Long
2) Lowfe USB Data Cable 360 Degree Rotation 3 in 1 Fast Charging Data Cable Compatible with All iPhone & USB Type- C & Micro USB Nylon Braided Wire with LED Light | Random Colour

any other suggestions are welcomed :angelic:

Micro USB CABLE are pretty cheap and cables from Belkin are usually available for 139 only on Amazon. Better to buy one of those. But if you HAVE to buy something that you can reuse then better to get something like this.

It has micro USB, TYPE C and ...

Micro USB CABLE are pretty cheap and cables from Belkin are usually available for 139 only on Amazon. Better to buy one of those. But if you HAVE to buy something that you can reuse then better to get something like this.

It has micro USB, TYPE C and ...
my requirement is of 3 meter / 10 feet :) can you recommend any ?

Back