[Urgent] Need help with Airtel broadband Belkin Router F7D1301 v1

raksrules

Elite
We are using Airtel broadband and they have given a Belkin wifi router with model number F7D1301 v1.
Now I have resetted the router by pressing the small red button from behind it.
I read online and it seems the default IP address of the router is 192.168.2.1.
I disconnected the router from internet and connected to laptop via LAN cable (cable inserted in one of the 4 ports on router, not modem port). When I try to go to the default IP it is not opening the setup page.
When I go to command prompt and do IPCONFIG it shows something is connected to Ethernet port and shows IPV4 as 192.168.100.45 and default gateway as 192.168.100.1
On the router itself the light turns green first time when I start it and then orange light keeps blinking full time.
How am I supposed to go to its setup page at least ?
Can anyone please help?
Anyone using this router, please help me.

Go to your network adapter settings, and there please see if IP iv is manually assigned, if yes, change that to auto. If its on auto, change your IP iv address to 192.168.2.xx

Then you will be able to login to the router.

I also use Airtel although with TP link router. Are you absolutely sure about the IP address?? Did you check the manufacturer site or manual about fresh setup?

Last edited:
Ok so I was able to go till the Belkin router page. I am positive that the IP address is 192.168.2.1 and it did work also but only over wifi. No idea why it did not work with LAN cable. I checked the default WPA2 password which written on the router sticker. Finally I am in the setup page. Just that I cannot so anything more as our broadband is disconnected due to non payment of bill by a roomie.
I need to decommission my TPLink router which we are using and put back Belkin router before thursday night as I need to take TPLink one with me to Mumbai.

Back