CPU/Mobo Urgent Advice Needed on Selecting a mobo ...

Hey ppl

This is my first time posting here ...
and my first build as i have always owned branded PC's
so excuse the mistakes plz..

now this is what all i plan to have:

Processor: core i7 920
Memory: corsair XMS3 6gb 1333
Cabinet: Antec 1200
PSU: corsair 850W
Vid card: HD 4870 1gb ddr5
Monitor: Samsung T240 or LGm237wa
CPU cooler: OCZ Vendetta 2
Speakers: Logitech X530
Keyboard: Razer Lycosa
Mouse: Razer Salmosa

now i wanted advice on the mobo... budget is not an issue as i would be getting the mobo from the US (few of my friends are coming back) as i have found out its way cheaper there as compared to here (ex.the P6T delx is for 21k here and 14k in the US)
i was looking at the P6Tdelx, Rampage II Extreme, and the EVGA ones

any issues on getting some parts (mainly mobo and memory or something else) from the US ?

i would use a single graphic card fr now but would later on maybe go for another one for the crossfireX

i would most probably OC (nt sure though)

i would most definitely be gaming hard

so lemme know which mobo would suit me best and besides the mobo i also wanted to know
should i w8 for the i9 expected to be out Q1 2010 if yes what would the price be like, or stick with the i7 and OC

which monitor would be better i want a full HD 1080p HDTV LCD MONITOR (i.e with multiple inputs DVI, HDMI, component,RF), i would also connect a PS3

is the 850W psu enough?

other thoughts and suggestions on other parts are also highly invited.....

plzzz help me out ppl im pulling my hair out here ...

dcosmopolitan said:
Motherboard: EVGA X58 3X SLI - 299$
Display: DELL ST2410 Full HD 24" Wide with HDMI

+1.
Although i personally like Gigabyte X58 Extreme M/B.
as it has loads of overclocking details.

why the evga one whats wrong with "ASUS P6T Deluxe V2 LGA 1366" its available for $280 in the US
here its fr 21k just came from nehru place
and rampage II extreme isnt even available

i also wanted to know, would it be better to w8 fr the Dx11 graphic cards to come rather than gettin a GPU nw ?

and hw much is the DELL ST2410 for ?

DELL ST2410 is around 259$ in US and 14000 INR in india

i dont know much about ASUS motherboards....but i personally like EVGA and GigaByte...EVGA is the most luxurious and premium brand in graphics and motherboards. do check out evga web once to know all the features. EVGA | Intelligent Innovation

waiting is always an option....u should wait for DX11 cards cos they are around the corner....

ATI will be releasing HD58XX series this month while Nvidia will take a month or two to launch 300 series DX11 cards....expected starting price will be about 11k+ INR

Back