Video URGENT- 46" sony ex500 or 46" panasonic u series plasma.

varun5151

Recruit
hey guys, i have been using lcd's for few years and i am really happy with them.
plasma's have some disadvantages but with new PDP's some of them have been sorted i.e the BURN IN EFFECT major one has been sorted out.

please help me choose the best out of these two. ill be majourly using the tv for tatasky viewing, and with samsung HD player.

my budget is 70k.
i am getting sony for 67k in grey market. and 50" panasonic plasma u series for 71k with bill and for 65k withou bill.

CHANGE THE TITLE!!

50" u series is great !! if you can live with 42 Vseries is even better(when i saw them ...:O )

46 v/s 50 is n brainier when you are comparing good panels ! ( unless your room does not suite plasmas ...i.e. a lot of lighting in the room ...is troublesome for glossy plasmas)

Also the Panasonic Plasmas carry 3 site warranty !...nothing better !

I own a Pana 42 V series Plasma....got it for 62k...but i must say it is way Ahead of any Display that i have ever seen....
The NEO PDP does make a stark difference to brightness and contrast levels....movies/sports are a treat to watch....

NGC HD is a sheer pleasure to watch...Nothing beats the V series plasma in terms of PQ...sound is awesome too...

Couple it with a Airtel HD and TV viewing cant get better than this....!!!!

I researched for around 2 months n found LED n LCD are way behind when it comes to picture reproduction on a V series Plasma

see if you can stretch and get a 50 incher ..u wont regret a single money spent..!!!
Hope this helps....

Back