Upload your game saves here!

Re: Plz Upload your SAVEGAMES here...

Indeed jojothedragon, you have played wide range of games at various difficulty levels. Truly awesome.. :) Hats off to your effort.

hey guys m lookin for POP ww saved games ... i have missed the scorpion sword n some life upgrades,,,, the empress is givin me really hard time :( !!!!

Transformers War For Cybertron Save Files

Download link

extract and copy to My Documents\My Games

If the savefiles do not work, go to my games\transformers\transgame\savedata\

and then you see the savefiles named like jojothedragon.transprofile, etc etc. So right click on these files and rename them with the username of your computer account in place of "jojothedragon"

:brevet:

Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. Save files
Download Link

Extract and Copy to (Username)\Saved games\Tom Clancy's Hawx\
This is for win7, i don't know location for other OSes. Load profile named "Sanju":eek:hyeah:

Darksiders Save. I don't know which level these saves contain. It "might" contain the save you need. But it surely contains the save for the last battle.

Darksiders.save.jojothedragon.7z

Dead Rising 2. Ending S Saves. Load slot 2 and you directly get to the boss fight of Ending S sequence. And Slot 1 contains the save after you finish the Ending S sequence

Dead Rising 2.save.jojothedragon.7z

both are to be copied in my documents/my games.

Lost Planet 2 Completed Savefiles

Download Link:-http://www.mediafire.com/?t1p857dc3q5chm7

Dummy GFWL account included inside. Extract both the files inside the archive and read instructions.

:D

Needed: Batman Arkham Asylum Savefiles

I had to put off Batman Arkham Asylum[PC] game for around a month due to my exam. Last week I just had some mess up with my computer and lost my save files of the game.. :'(

Currently I'm at the Botanical Gardens--Part 1 Level.

So, if anyone is playing the game and is around that level, then please drop by and pass the savefiles to me.

And since I'm playing the game with a GFWL Offline Profile, you've to send copy of your save file along with your offline profile for GFWL.

Basically, you have to upload these folders for me:-

\Users\<your profile>\Documents\Eidos\Batman Arkham Asylum\SaveData

And the hidden folders:-

\Users\<your profile>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\GFWLive

\Users\<your profile>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\XLive

Thanks in advance...

Back