Unable to connect to btjunkie.org

On Firefox but I'm getting "Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at btjunkie.org." error, Its same for IE and Chrome too...

Untill last week I was able to open the website. How to find if my ISP has blocked the site or not :huh:

did it, it shows this :

" Tracing route to btjunkie.org [127.0.0.1]

over a maximum of 30 hops:

1 <1ms <1ms <1ms **** [127.0.0.1]

Trace complete."

cant comprehend !!

abhifusion said:
did it, it shows this :

" Tracing route to btjunkie.org [127.0.0.1]

over a maximum of 30 hops:

1 <1ms <1ms <1ms **** [127.0.0.1]

Trace complete."

cant comprehend !!

Why is btjunkie.org resolving to 127.0.0.1? Check your hosts file (system32/drivers/etc/hosts - open with notepad). In that file, remove the line containing the entry for btjunkie.org and then try to open the site.

boogeyman said:
Why is btjunkie.org resolving to 127.0.0.1? Check your hosts file (system32/drivers/etc/hosts - open with notepad). In that file, remove the line containing the entry for btjunkie.org and then try to open the site.

Its not there. I have the same problem.

Then I think, the DNS server itself is providing you with the wrong IP address. Try opening command prompt and enter "nslookup btjunkie.org" and paste results here.

If it is, then you'll have to use a different DNS server. Google DNS or OpenDNS perhaps.

Google DNS: Use 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 as your DNS servers and try. Add these to the TCP IP v4 config in your LAN card properties from network connections

boogeyman said:

Its not there...
boogeyman said:
Then I think, the DNS server itself is providing you with the wrong IP address. Try opening command prompt and enter "nslookup btjunkie.org" and paste results here.

If it is, then you'll have to use a different DNS server. Google DNS or OpenDNS perhaps.

here you go:

Server: smtp1.ttml.co.in

Address: 202.149.208.92

Name: btjunkie.org

Address: 127.0.0.1
vivek.krishnan said:
Google DNS: Use 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 as your DNS servers and try. Add these to the TCP IP v4 config in your LAN card properties from network connections

I did try this by changing DNS in router settings, but it leads to "No Internet Access" too frequently, like 2-3 times in an hour !

abhifusion said:
Its not there...
here you go:

Server: smtp1.ttml.co.in

Address: 202.149.208.92

Name: btjunkie.org

Address: 127.0.0.1
I did try this by changing DNS in router settings, but it leads to "No Internet Access" too frequently, like 2-3 times in an hour !

That DNS output shows that your ISP is doing it. Either change DNS or use a proxy. What you can do is use a web based proxy (Free Web Based Proxy) for just browsing btjunkie and to download the torrent files. The torrent downloads should work fine without any proxy.

happening on bsnl too. even with google dns servers. tried with downforeveryoneorjustme and its up for others.
Code:
 Server:  ns4.bsnl.in
Address:  218.248.240.135

*** ns4.bsnl.in can't find btjunkie.org: Server failed
site being blocked by tata and bsnl?

Back