"Tycoon Games"

mav2000

Skilled
Hi have been palying a lot of gta 4, far cry 2 etc etc. Now I want one of those simple games that go back to when it was not all about blood and gore and graphics. I used to love playing those tycoon games, specially transport tycoon, roller coaster tycoon etc. Can someone please help me with some mroe games in this genre. I have palyed a few others which were really bad like beer tycoon and mall tycoon. But I really liked the first two. So any more like those games, which made you think a bit and create rather than destroy???

they have everything from golf resort tycoon to lemonade tycoon. there is no shortage of them, although most of them do, in fact, suck. if i were you, i would stick to the more famous ones like rollercoaster or railroad or zoo tycoon.

here's a metacritic list of pc tycoon games sorted by rating

Search Results from Metacritic.com

Some games which I know

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3
Roller Coaster Tycoon 3: Wild
Roller Coaster Tycoon 3: Soaked!
SeaWorld Tycoon 2 (also known as Sea World 3D)
Zoo Tycoon 2
Zoo Tycoon 2: Endangered Species
Tycoon City: New York
Shrine Circus Tycoon
Carnival Cruise Lines Tycoon 2005: Island Hopping
School Tycoon
Tabloid Tycoon
Mall of America Tycoon
Coffee Tycoon
Health and Fitness Club Tycoon

Enjoy:)

I am playing "The Movies". Its a Movie tycoon games. Besides the tycoon feature there is a sandbox mod where can make ur own custom movie and check ur creativity. Its quite a good diversion from all the gory shooters

forum67 said:
Railroad tycoon3 ---awesome.... completed twice...!!

Agree... plus there is a gold edition and a free expansion pack ... one of the most enjoyable tycoon games.. #1 on my list..

AM currently playing rt3...the only thing i dont like is that more than 1-2 trains are able to run on even a single track...how is that possible, in transport tycoon you had to be very careful abt this specially, otherwise you would have an accident...this is more macro than micro, but its still good none the less.

Back