TWS under 1500?

Any suggestions then for a cheap yet usable enough USB C to 3.5mm DAC? Might go for the TANGZU in that case.
Usually the Apple 3.5mm to usb c is suggested but on android phones it literally reduces the volume by half so it's useless/too low unless you override it in software. However if it's for PC/Iphone/mac then it's good

First google search and amazon search suggests this for the same price point (grey color is going for 829)

But wait for some other member's suggestions, I personally still only have phones with 3.5mm jacks so I can't speak much about the adapters.

Usually the Apple 3.5mm to usb c is suggested but on android phones it literally reduces the volume by half so it's useless/too low unless you override it in software. However if it's for PC/Iphone/mac then it's good

First google search and amazon search suggests this for the same price point (grey color is going for 829)

But wait for some other member's suggestions, I personally still only have phones with 3.5mm jacks so I can't speak much about the adapters.

The Apple DAC reducing volume is not the DAC's fault, it's Android limiting the power output. Many apps like USPP, or HiByMusic can bypass it. Honestly, I love the little DAC. It's so much better than most (older) PC's DAC lol

The Apple DAC reducing volume is not the DAC's fault, it's Android limiting the power output. Many apps like USPP, or HiByMusic can bypass it. Honestly, I love the little DAC. It's so much better than most (older) PC's DAC lol
Yeah I understand that, if OP doesn't mind using those apps then it's probably the best option

If you need something less than 2k then look for sparingly used nord buds 2 , they have decent sound isolation , battery life is good . And I use it for a lot of calls and has been really good at it.

If you need something less than 2k then look for sparingly used nord buds 2 , they have decent sound isolation , battery life is good . And I use it for a lot of calls and has been really good at it.
These were actually the earbuds that I got to use yesterday. Honestly aside from the convenience as you've mentioned about wireless, sound isolation, battery life etc, the sound quality of it is downright horrid compared to the IEMs that people have recommended here. The bass is punchy as in it's a *LITERAL* punch with no substance, it just hits you beat by beat with no complexity punching your ear. Vocals were extremely unnatural sounding and some of the backing vocals would disappear in songs, if I tried hard enough I could *somewhat* hear the seperation in instruments but otherwise it's very boxy sounding (sound is right up your face). OP would be very very disappointed if he keeps his expectations on sound quality at the level of the galaxy buds pro (tbf is more expensive), the tangzu will atleast somewhat be or close to the same level with it. Only pros I see of it is it has a good case and you just pop it in your ear and play whatever you want if sound quality isn't your utmost need.

To be fair, I'm okay extending my budget a little for TWS. I'm unable to update the budget for TWS to 3-3.5k. IEMs are something I'm considering right now but the inconvenience of wires getting in the way is an issue since I'll be using these at the gym as well.
These were actually the earbuds that I got to use yesterday. Honestly aside from the convenience as you've mentioned about wireless, sound isolation, battery life etc, the sound quality of it is downright horrid compared to the IEMs that people have recommended here. The bass is punchy as in it's a *LITERAL* punch with no substance, it just hits you beat by beat with no complexity punching your ear. Vocals were extremely unnatural sounding and some of the backing vocals would disappear in songs, if I tried hard enough I could *somewhat* hear the seperation in instruments but otherwise it's very boxy sounding (sound is right up your face). OP would be very very disappointed if he keeps his expectations on sound quality at the level of the galaxy buds pro (tbf is more expensive), the tangzu will atleast somewhat be or close to the same level with it. Only pros I see of it is it has a good case and you just pop it in your ear and play whatever you want if sound quality isn't your utmost need.
Dang. That... doesn't sound too good. I don't really care about Bass and more of audio quality. Had a pair of Buds 2, someone stole it from my bag in college unfortunately.
And to be very honest, I'm not that much of an audiophile. I just liked the sound quality that my old Galaxy Buds Pro delivered. And the feature where I could hear my voice when I talked to others.

Anker Soundcore life dot 2, I have been using them since the past 2 years. The call clarity is good, battery backup is the best. I bought them for 2k which I feel is a real steal deal considering its build quality and performance. Anker life series is one recommendation from my side. If you could stretch your budget Samsung Galaxy buds might be a great choice as my wife uses them.

Last edited:
Anker Soundcore life dot 2, I have been using them since the past 2 years. The call clarity is good, battery backup is the best. I bought them for 2k which I feel is a real steal deal considering its build quality and performance. Anker life series is one recommendation from my side. If you could stretch your budget Samsung Galaxy buds might be a great choice as my wife uses them.
I bought two TWS this year, one lost and other stolen ;-; if I had the money I'd have gone for the Samsung ones again but I can't quite afford it at the moment. If it's available second hand or something, I'm down to buy it.

As for the Soundcore Life, I guess it's out of stock but I'll look at the others. Thanks for your suggestions.

I just liked the sound quality that my old Galaxy Buds Pro delivered. And the feature where I could hear my voice when I talked to others.
Wait for the price drop for the Gen 2's. This is the main reason people end up with Sammy's. The aggressive price reductions.

I got mine around the 7-8k mark but they launched at 16k a year or so prior.

Decided to bite the bullet on this one. I hope I don't regret it. I can change the earphone cables, right? From USB C to 3.5mm?

Decided to bite the bullet on this one. I hope I don't regret it. I can change the earphone cables, right? From USB C to 3.5mm?
Yes you can swap out the USB c with 3.5 mm cables.

Back