TWS to connect with 4K TV with Dolby Atmos support

NanditaRoy

Disciple
Jun 10, 2022
You haven't mentioned your Budget , however i am using Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro , Sounds Amazing Also has Noise Cancellation , must say it works like a charm .
Link

Reactions: DCEite

DCEite

Adept
Aug 17, 2006
Bangalore
www.team-bhp.com
You haven't mentioned your Budget , however i am using Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro , Sounds Amazing Also has Noise Cancellation , must say it works like a charm .
Link
I would like to keep it < 5000.
I would like to clarify that ANC and even outright SQ doesnt concern me much, as I already have that purpose served by Galaxy Buds Pro. What I need is something that can give a theatre like experience fully utilizing Dolby Atmos.

NanditaRoy

Disciple
Jun 10, 2022
I would like to keep it < 5000.
I would like to clarify that ANC and even outright SQ doesnt concern me much, as I already have that purpose served by Galaxy Buds Pro. What I need is something that can give a theatre like experience fully utilizing Dolby Atmos.
Check either Realme Buds Q2s TWS Earphones With Dolby Atmos or OPPO Enco Buds Bluetooth True Wireless both well within your budget , Has support for Dolby Atmos .

ibose

Skilled
Jun 20, 2009
What I need is something that can give a theatre like experience fully utilizing Dolby Atmos.
You will need to go to your nearby theater or get a full Atmos home theater setup if you want that experience. No amount of simulation via headphones or earphones let alone a TWS can give what you are looking for.

DCEite

Adept
Aug 17, 2006
Bangalore
www.team-bhp.com
You are only able to experience Dolby Atmos through Bluetooth, but this is only possible if the content you are streaming is mixed for Dolby Atmos and the audio output device you are connected to is Atmos-enabled. Oftentimes, stereo devices will attempt to simulate surround sound, but it’s not the same.
Thats what I meant. There are movies in NetFlix which have HDR10 Logo and Dolby Atmos Logo enabled If a compatible sound output device is connected. My Sony HTS-350 Soundbar isn't Dolby Atmos, so it doesn't show Dolby Atmos Logo on Netflix. I am hoping I can get different experience through TWS by connecting it via bluetooth to TV (Select sound output to Bluetooth in TV).