TShirts - Updated designs (MW2, HL2, TF2, BF:BC2, etc)

Re: TShirts - Updated designs & Pricing

Nixy said:
The sample tee looks pretty thin, i.e. translucent...

A different colour would be better :)

It's not that thin, and certainly not translucent, lol.

Also with kind of summers we have here in India, I wouldn't recommend wearing thick tshirts.

Guys, instead of/along with pointing out that you want/prefer, would you please specify clearly if you're interested or not.

i need tshirt

but god of war 3 poster on front and some text on back

do let me know and yeah pm me ur phone number will talk on phone about this

cheers

MW2, HL2 designs coming up soon.. :eek:hyeah:

Need some feedback on these.

Update:

All final designs have been updated

Everyone, please specify once again in what all designs you are interested in the following format, So I can finalise costing w/ the tshirt supplier+printer.

Design ## (Front) + Design ## (Back) / Size / Quantity

Hey M0hit

i'm in for
Design #11 (Front) / XXL / 1
Design #13 (Front) / XXL / 1
Design #1 (Front) / XXL / 1

i'm confused about the size. is the size similar to normal sizes available in market. the query is because that sometimes the XL size go good with me and sometimes the XXL.

what is the size of the tee in the sample tee u're wearing? was it the same fitting-wise when compared to what you normaly wear?
if yes. then its XXL for me.

getsetgo_008

I would like a DIablo III XXL Tee. The shirt needs to be black. I can provide the front and back images. Let me know if this is possible.

dude, can you please specify the size chart? Meaning what will be the exact dimensions for XL, XXL etc.. Will be helpful for all.

Also, is it anyway possible to get WoW designs?

pretttt said:
dude, can you please specify the size chart? Meaning what will be the exact dimensions for XL, XXL etc.. Will be helpful for all.

Also, is it anyway possible to get WoW designs?

Sure, will put up the size chart after monday, everything shut for the next two days due to holi.

The tshirts are export quality, 100% cotton.

The print quality is not the very best but its quite decent, The sample has undergone 3 washes as of yet, and it looks solid, no degradation.

I intend to give it at least 5 or more washes before the GO.

The printer did give me a figure about the number of washes, but I can't recollect it right now.

I'll be visiting the printer soon to get 1-2 more samples made, will update here after speaking to him.

Mohit said:
Can you also try for the TF2 designs in black color?

Alright, but do you really want to wear black in the scorching indian summer?

It almost reaches a 50C here :mad:

I want 1 t shirt - design 13, size XL

Can we get Design 01 in grey??

Btw what happens if the I get a wrong design tshirt or the wrong size??

Back