True Blue Jailbreak - Discussion Thread

hey can anyone tellme how to update the firmware
btw today got my dongle:p

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

means rogero to 3
.55-Dongle-DG fw

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

i got the clone one so what to do next

You bought a true blue clone? :s From where did you buy it? It wont run the update 2.7 games.

from ebay.
trying for a refund..
canu give me firmware from which i can play batman AC assassins creed

I think you should have read what i had posted about the 'Security Measures' taken by team TB. I don't know what clone is that because there have been clones playing 2.3,2.4 and those updating to 2.5 are getting their PS3 HDD's erased fully. So try that dongle on your own risk! You should have bought from Lightake as they are providing Original TB dongles.

hmm regreting for that once i get my refund will surely buy from lightake..
yup my hdd got erased fully :p

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

seller agreed for refund yeah..
but dont know how to get dat..
if anyone knows pls let me know

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

seller agreed for refund yeah..
but dont know how to get dat..

Great! I never dealt on ebay ask in the Ebay thread in Hot Deals and Discussions. Order it from Lightake the cheapest and the safest option available right now! @Scorpy Did you get the dongle?

Last edited by a moderator:
bro i'll ship it tomm
till then thinking of playing assassins creed :p
tellme how to play?

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

installed 3.55 TB firmware

seller agreed for refund yeah.. but dont know how to get dat..

bro i'll ship it tomm. till then thinking of playing assassins creed :p

tellme how to play?

All this.. Despite things being mentioned here.. :facepalm:
Share the link here for the ebay deal u got.

bro i'll ship it tomm
till then thinking of playing assassins creed :p
tellme how to play?

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Download the Assassins Creed copy and just replace the fixed eboot! Cant believe you still wanna play a game after your HDD got erased! :S

and how to play with that using multiman?
whenever i click on dongle it starts updating

Because that is a dongle update PKG!! You just normally play as you played in a normal kmeaw cfw! you dont need anything to run with the dongle the dongle itself is a software injected into the system. just go to multiman and load the game thats it!

So much is happening here man !! Im still not sure where n when to get it, I think if i buy from palika. I can Check check n double check everything right.

Cos if i get it from Lightake+DHL shipping it will cost me like 4600. Really thinking of getting it from Palika+Games for like 4k.

Hope everythin sorts out for Nick !

So much is happening here man !! Im still not sure where n when to get it, I think if i buy from palika. I can Check check n double check everything right.

Cos if i get it from Lightake+DHL shipping it will cost me like 4600. Really thinking of getting it from Palika+Games for like 4k.

Hope everythin sorts out for Nick !

Bro games are available everywhere. I think you should tell the guy to give you discounts on the dongle itself. Even if you get it for like 3200-3400 it is a very good deal as you do not have to wait for lightake shipping + you can check everything!

@rajveersingh09: please remove the added details of the Eboot release from the first post.

For instance, this is fine:

Twisted Metal [BCUS98106] [EBOOT]

But not this:

Summer Stars 2012 EBOOT PATCH TB PS3-PARADOX

The idea is to remove the reference to any release groups as it may get indexed when you search the web. You may take your time to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back