Audio TripleFi 10 from EBAY US - URGENT!

Spectre

Skilled
Jun 5, 2007
Guys,

Its been a while since i was active here. But I need a quick help from audio gurus and ebay experts

I will be in US for a business trip next couple of weeks and have planned to pick up a good IEM

I want to buy the TripleFi 10 as it was quite popular in TE, when they was a 100$ deal or something, i vaugely remember

On ebay, its avaiable for around 170$ (Retail pack)

Many of the deals says, the IEM is factory sealed in Amazon frustration-free brown box

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-ULTIMAT...308?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item46023aa454

Does this mean, its original and carries warranty all that stuff ??

Is there any other better alternatives available at this price range

Please respond soon as I need to place order. Thanks guys

agantuk

Skilled
Aug 1, 2009
Amazon frustration free box just means that they have opened the item and repackaged it so that it can be opened easily. Americans are a finicky lot. They don't like it if the packing is so well that they aren't able to use it easily.

Spectre

Skilled
Jun 5, 2007
Thanks mate..

Is it a good price to buy at, or any other better deals

Also is there better IEM options available. I dont have much time to research. Any input is appreciated.

esanthosh

Skilled
Jan 3, 2010
Coimbatore
Can't say 'better', but around the $130-170 range, there's Sony EX-600 to consider. There would be plenty more choices since you are in the US.

"Frustration free" packing could mean that somebody is making a nice profit on his $95 TF10s.