Trek/Adventure/Travelling related - Website name suggestion?

sbhas2k

Adept
Hello all

Basically i want to log my trekking (around Mumbai & Pune), travelling (leisure trip to harihareshwar, alibaug etc) and other adventures activities (scuba diving, paragliding etc) and possibly my marathon or other preparation (not important though)

Can someone suggest a website name?

I already have one mytrekexperiences (link : www.mytrekexperiences.com), but i think it is too narrow and i want a broader name.

Thanks all in advance..

Note: mytrekexperiences is my own site, Now i want to purchase a different domain and i want an appropriate name for that..

Thats a nice website, good work. Its really helpful as I am planning a lone trip on bike to Malshej and other places.

I have been on a bike trip to Malshej some 6 to 7 months back.. Very nice place.. Will write about it soon, but first i need to have a proper website name then everything else

Also i recently went for 1000kms 3 days bike trip to All around Coastal maharashtra.. Again will write about it soon :)

Ah writing and trekking and stuff.

Reg. groups, i've heard of these guys Mumbai Hikers Community
and some guy called Birdy who arranges treks :-/
Have never been one one yet :( no proper company :(

Don't wait for a company dude, just go and you will get a lot of friends in treks.. I know a few trek groups personally and i can introduce you if required.. But don't think about having company, just go if u want to..
Guys, name suggestion plz

www.whereis.com Should cover anything that you do or think of doing later in life ;).

Yes. A very good suggestion. Will have this as option for sure.
Also I was thinking a lot and how this one sounds 'mylifeadventures.com or in similar lines ?

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk 2

Back