Trackers - Discussions Thread

Re: The Tracker's Discussions Thread

funkysourav said:
is it true that TD and IPT are owned by the same person?

it is the longest standing rumor you know

wrong they are owned by diff ppl

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

hd-space.org gone freeleech for the next 4 days and 20 odd hours.. good tracker for hd content

sorry no signups open there though

Any recco's for lossless flac, wma, aac music tracker's? looking for decent alternative to "what" .

JPL said:
Any recco's for lossless flac, wma, aac music tracker's? looking for decent alternative to "what" .

yeah what.cd or waffles and mind u they no good on seeding, i find it hard even with a box so just be on good trackers like ipt, rutracker, tl, leecherslair, bitsoup and grab what u can from there.

what is almost impossible to get in and waffles is too difficult to seed on, that's the reason am asking for alternatives. am already on the trackers that you mention, but need a music only trackers for lossless files. most of these generic trackers have max 320kbps and dont have all the old albums/releases.

something like a td or ipt like activity, for music only, would be awesome and with bonus system.

JPL said:
what is almost impossible to get in and waffles is too difficult to seed on, that's the reason am asking for alternatives. am already on the trackers that you mention, but need a music only trackers for lossless files. most of these generic trackers have max 320kbps and dont have all the old albums/releases.

something like a td or ipt like activity, for music only, would be awesome and with bonus system.

dont see any music only trackers but the 2 known, however i suggest u can always request on any tracker what u want and that if any1 can get it, they'il upload it for u, the best i can say

funkysourav said:
They increased the price of Invites at PTM by 10fold
good move?
time will tell :)

As announced before we have removed all invites from everyone yes including you due to invite trading and selling.
The price to purchase a invite has been raised to 1000 credits
Only 'Trader' and higher classes will be allowed to purchase and send invites
We regret that we had to do this but it was necessary.

:)

asingh said:
Could you give us some feedback or mini-review about this tracker...?

yeah sure,

its a good movie tracker, u can find all sort off here like dvd, dvdrips, hd and stuff, good tracker for some rare ones too which u cannot find elsewhere, very good tracker if u only do torrents for movies

vishalk said:
yeah sure,

its a good movie tracker, u can find all sort off here like dvd, dvdrips, hd and stuff, good tracker for some rare ones too which u cannot find elsewhere, very good tracker if u only do torrents for movies

Ok, what about FL, ratio rules, H&R policies, point systems..?

xtremevicky said:
I have PTP and PTN . Should I bother ?

No unless you want to be collector which i feel you are.

asingh said:
Ok, what about FL, ratio rules, H&R policies, point systems..?

@Anil - FL.RO has all contents with FL.

Can anyone tell me where can i find BRRip's for English movies with Hindi Audio , I looked at DT , IPT & BwT it hardly exists.

dinjo said:
@Anil - FL.RO has all contents with FL.

I all ready on FileList.ro, thanks to a really nice person here. :) But as per what I noticed only 4GB or greater is FL -- which is just fine.

See the reason, I am asking Vishal what I am asking, so people are aware what they are getting into. Usually people sign up for such open invitations and then have a difficult time on the trackers. So it is a good idea to post a mini review of sites opening up. :)

Back